One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Naresh Panwar

Advocate Naresh Panwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShahpur Jat, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, Medical Negligence, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naresh Panwar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 16 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Naresh Panwar's office is in Shahpur Jat, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Naresh Panwar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Naresh Panwar How to apply for bail for government officers & consequences of it What to do if girlfriend threatens and harasses