One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Naresh Madan

Advocate Naresh Madan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Faridabad
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Media and Entertainment, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naresh Madan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Naresh Madan's office is in District Court, Faridabad.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Naresh Madan Consensual sex and later denial of marriage, fir is filed Rape case complaint back on appology of boy