One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Narender Kumar

Advocate Narender Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Narender Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Narender provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Narender enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2014. He is the member of Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2697/2014
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Narender Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Narender Kumar

Q: Legal remedy in case want to bring the wife back home

Mene 2mahine pahle ek ldki se cort meg ki jo hm dono ki mrzi se hui thi or ab uske ghr balo ne use dhmka kr us shadi se mna krwa dia or is shadi ko valid ni mante meko meri biwi ghr lani h so now wht can I do

Advocate Narender Kumar answered
If you have done Court Marriage and with the consent of your wife. Now u can file a Petition under the section -9 of HMA restitution of conjugal rights. You can also file a Criminal Complaint with Police against your In Laws.

Q: Legal action for mental harassment by husband and in laws

Hi I am married for 11 months now and live with my husband in Gurgaon. After marriage, I found that attitude of my in-laws is really pathetic- they abused me in front of my parents, called me mentally distributed( depression patient). They indirectly keep on mentioning their loan dues to me (especially MIL) , she asks for money for the family too. My husband earns around 30k and I earn 45k( in hand). My husband is too dependent on my salary and often tells me that I earn more and should take care of expenses. I pay for rent 15k , he pays around 5k for home. I asked him to pay 50:50 for expenses however he doesn't,and give the reason of not having enough. Somewhere from his words, I feel he is not going to take care of any future expenses and I will be one responsible for all the expenses. Please guide what should I do.

Advocate Narender Kumar answered
Hello Ms.. your Husband is fully responsible to meet household expenses and to maintain you. it is good your doing help and paying the rent and other expenses. You are advised to retain some money for the future and if they will do any thing with u. If they are abusing and using absurd language for u, you can do complaint in the Women Police Station in the D.V Act and same would be entertained by the Protection Officer at Priority.

Q: Can husband file for divorce if wife found guilty of affair with other

Can a husband file a divorce, he found her wife's affair and prove in the court?

Advocate Narender Kumar answered
Yes Sir Husband also file a divorce petition on the affair of wife, but be careful its burden to prove lies on you. So please before filing collect evidence against her to prove allegations. Like photograph, videos etc.

Q: Cheque Bounce matter what to do

humne cheque diya goods kharidne k liye par humne goods nahi kharida aur shopkeeper ne 138 ka case kar diya mere uppar shopkeeper ne farzi case kiya hai mere pe Kya karna chahiye muje ?

Advocate Narender Kumar answered
Dear Sir, Have u gave reply of legal notice to the Company ? Have u requested/narrated your Story to the Company in written? First of all we wants to read your Bond with Company and other Documents, so please show your Document.

Q: Wife had an affair but not ready to give divorce

i have few adultory evidences against my wife. like-ph call details and fb chat.she also engaged in sex before marriage but i dont hv it mannual proof.can i prove it by any law.she file a case-"ki muje apne bete k sath alag rhna h.divorce lungi nhi.khrcha lungi"

Advocate Narender Kumar answered
Dear Sir, First of all what do you want from this relation now ? Second adultery of your wife is a solid ground for divorce and guardianship rights on your child to you. Contact us at our office with all documents for further discussions.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Narender Kumar

Can Advocate Narender Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Narender Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Narender Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Narender Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Narender Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Narender Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Narender Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Narender Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Narender Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Narender Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.