One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate N M Khundmiri

Advocate N M Khundmiri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
S R Nagar, Hyderabad
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Labour & Service, Tax, Civil, Banking / Finance, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate N M Khundmiri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Khundmiri provides services in various fields of civil matters, family matters, tax matters, criminal matters, labour and service related matters, banking/finance matters, customs and central excise related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Khundmiri enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2012. He is a member of the Telangana High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1895/2012
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Hyderabad,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal (ITAT) Hyderabad,
  • Telangana High Court

Get advice from Advocate N M Khundmiri

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate N M Khundmiri Can i join new company and work for same client How can the TDS be calculated on basis of price of the property