One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Muddu Vijai

Advocate Muddu Vijai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Punjagutta, Hyderabad
32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cyber Crime, Labour & Service, Property, Corporate, Supreme Court, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Muddu Vijai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired more than 30 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He has been handling various matters at different courts, Hon'ble High Courts and up to Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. He has represented his clients in all branches of law including arbitration matters involving huge stakes, Corporate and Business Laws, Constitution law, Employment and Service law, Intellectual Property, Civil laws litigation and sum of the cases handled represented by him have been published / reported in various publications / Law Journals.

During course of handing matter pertaining to various disputes among individuals and companies etc,. he had successfully conciliated enabling settlement of disputes , by way of compromise within short time bringing the dispute and differences to amicably settled for ever. Dr.Muddu has advised and assisted in Acquisitions, Leases, Joint Development ventures, routing of foreign investments into India in the Real Estate Sector and also MNCs , IT, ITES companies for resolving their disputes. He also has a vast experience in cyber laws.

Advocate Muddu Vijai enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1987. He is a member of Telangana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/275/87
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Muddu Vijai

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Muddu Vijai Daughters get equal share in deceased father's self acquired property Daughters right over grandfather property