One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Mubarak Jan

Advocate Mubarak Jan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKilpauk, Chennai
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu
Advocate Mubarak Jan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mubarak provides services in various field of Documentation matters, Corporate cases, Start-up cases, Property related matters and Landlord & tenant cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mubarak enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 2005. He is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms/2047/2005
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mubarak Jan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mubarak Jan

Q: Can I get a registered gift deed cancelled ?

My grand father has own agriculture land hy his hardwork nd he wrote nd registered gift deed to my mom nd nd my uncle(dad brother) nd after 3years my grandfather is saying I want my land back bcz my uncle is controlling my grand father nd he wants to grab land from my mom is gift deed cancelable it's registered in register office nd 3years back. what is the time limit for cancellation of gift deed?

Advocate Mubarak Jan answered
Generally, gift of immovable property given by the donor to the donee cannot be revoked or cancelled. However, Section 126 of the Transfer of Property Act, 1886 prescribes two scenarios where the gift could be suspended or revoked: 1) If donor and donee agree on the happening of a specified event (which doesnot depend on the will of the donor) 2) Revocation by rescission as in the case of contracts - For example, if it could be proved that the donor's consent was not voluntary and the donor was coersed to gift the property to the donee. The above scenarios does not apply to gift of immovable property where both the donor and donee are "Muslims".

Q: Serious Landlord issues. How to proceed legally ?

Hello sir/mam I live in Chennai in a rented apartment of my ex company boss. Apartment consists of six house including my house. Only ground floor which I live is rent house rest all own their houses. A man who lives in 3rd floor keeps fighting with us daily and insults that we r jus tentant not owners. How can u use parking area for drying clothes. Why u nailed in wall etc. He speaking bad words to my old parents. They are very upset. And we do have a labrador dog which we keep inside our house. We don't tie r roam it outside of ur house. But he lies tat dog tried to bite and he don't like dogs in apartment to my owner. My owner permits me to keep dog but still he makes a problem. . He throws our clothes which we clipped in parking sides. In no way my parents harmed r used harsh words on him. But he abuses my parents very badly. Kindly give solution.

Advocate Mubarak Jan answered
First Register a police complaint against the person who is abusing you and your parents for "Criminal intimidation". Since your landlord has no issues with you having pets, you need not be bothered about any of the neighbors wishes (as long as your dog doesn't create a nuisance) .

Q: Flat in my mothers name, how to transfer ownership after her death

 i am the only child for my parents. I am presently 37 years old. 5 yrs back my mom died and one month back my dad too expired. We have a own flat in chennai in the name of my mother. I want to sell that flat as now i am living with my relatives at hyderabad. What is the procedure as the flat is in the name of my mother?

Advocate Mubarak Jan answered
I assume that your mother has not left a "Will". If it is so, then your mother's property automatically devolves on her legal heir (you and your father). Since your father is also no more, you have become the full owner of the flat which is in your mother's name. Apply for death certificate and legal heir certificate. In addition, while selling the flat, incorporate the details of death certificate and legal heir certificate of both your mother and father. There is no need to apply for transfer of ownership of your mother's flat after her death.

Q: Precautions to be taken for buying flat from legal heir

I am planning to buy a flat from legal heir with legal heir certificate . Is it necessary for the legal heirs to change the property tax name , EB bill in their name before I purchase

Advocate Mubarak Jan answered
It is not necessary for the legal heirs to change the property tax name before they sell their property to you. However, you have to ensure that the legal heir certificate is authentic. I would suggest to get a legal opinion on the authenticity of the relevant documents.

Q: Procedure for registration of company and is it mandatory

hai hello, ,im doing my final year in BE in chennai. I wish to start my own event management company. i have planned everything other than this legal issues. initially we have planned to start the business as FREE service. so do we need to register our company?? if we didnt register our company then our contract towards the client and vendors will be valid?? registering is not a big issue but as we cant pay tax by providing a free service. please help me with it. 

Advocate Mubarak Jan answered
Registration of a company is not mandatory. You can start your event management company as a proprietorship firm. Your contract towards your client and vendors will be valid, provided the contract is for a valid consideration. However, if you incur any loss while doing business as a proprietorship firm, then the liability will be unlimited, which means your personal property will be subject to charge / attachment to cover up for the loss.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mubarak Jan

Can Advocate Mubarak Jan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mubarak Jan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mubarak Jan?

When you meet with Advocate Mubarak Jan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mubarak Jan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mubarak Jan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mubarak Jan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mubarak Jan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mubarak Jan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mubarak Jan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mubarak Jan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mubarak Jan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.