One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate M S Krishnan

Advocate M S Krishnan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoMylapore, Chennai
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate M S Krishnan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Krishnan is one of the experts with 2 decades of experience in Industrial Relations/Human Resource, strong in Industrial Relations / Negotiations / Related Laws. Industrial relations-Wage Agreement, Industrial relations discussions, Domestic inquiry and legal / court cases governments liaise & legal matters, appeared for cases before Tribunals / Courts representing Labour Departments of private and Government organizations.

Advocate Krishnan enrolled with the Bar Council of Madras in 2004.
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate M S Krishnan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate M S Krishnan

Q: Impleading of guarantors of a company admitted in BIFR

Dear Sir/Madam,I was an ex director in an IT company, which is sick now & has been admitted in BIFR during June 2015. Next hearing date yet to be listed. I've offered my personal property as security to the company, which has been mortgaged with the Bank. Company has defaulted the loan. Now, the Bank has taken action under SARFEASI & trying to sell my property.Can i implead as a Guarantor in BIFR proceedings with the company? Will it stop the Bank from Proceeding with Auction sale of my property till BIFR proceedings are completed? Please advise.Thank youHasan

Advocate M S Krishnan answered
Quite possible.You are one of the directors of the company.It has gone sick and admitted inBIFR. The property given to the banker is security on behalf of the company which is sick nowand gone for BIFR. You can certainly move to court to stop bank trying to sell the property.It is very much possible in accordance with law to stop through court from disposing your property.MSKRISHNAN

Q: Ancestral property share - Is applicable for my married sister?

Hello,My grandfather had a partition of share from our ancestor property, My father is the only son for my grandfather and he is having 1 son (me) and 1 daughter (married in 2005). I would like to know whether my sister will be eligible to share this property as per the law.

Advocate M S Krishnan answered
She is eligible for a share as per Hindu Law in the ancestor property .Even though she is married she is eligible for the share in accordance with the Hindu family Law and succession act etc. Thus the girl is also eligible to get share .

Q: Property Legal heirs clarification

Mr. A is willing to sell his inherited property from his father through Registered will dated 1976. Mr.A has two sons and one daughter. Daughter got married and died within 6 months of the marriage and they do not have any children. Now there are two sons as a legal heir of Mr.A. Mr.A wants to sell the inherited property with the agreement from his two sons, without the involvement of any legal heirs from his daughters marriage. is it advisable to buy this property , without the signature of all the legal heirs of Mr. A.

Advocate M S Krishnan answered
Its inherited property all the legal heirs -grand children too are eligible for share.The Hindu family successionAct and also the general Law is clear about the share of property if inherited. However Since daughter is passed away and had no issues need not to worry if the sons give their willingness.MSKRISHNAN

Q: Brother has no legal heir. Can i get his property?

My brother is unmarried aged 76 years and he sold his house for 61lacs.Someone trying to take advantage of this money .As a brother do I become a legal heir in the absence of family for my brother??.Can I restrain him from giving this money to others? He is dumb and can communicate thru writing and his place of stay is not known.We are 5 brothers and 1 sister and 3 of us live now including him and me.Sister is also alive. How can I prevent this money going to others?

Advocate M S Krishnan answered
Dear Sir,Your question is very vague without any details.Is he your brother married/ Got issues /whotires to take advantage of him why /is he of sound health(but for dumb )NOT INSANE OR OF UNSOUND MIND. /can he write what he wants to say?? Depends on your perfect and open answer no further legal opinion is possible .It may go wrong?MY PROFILE WILL BE SHARED TO YOU BY OUR CONTACT PERSON SHORTLY ON YOUR REQUEST.M.S.KRISHNAN

Q: First date of case hearing not coming even after 2 years of filing.

I filed a writ for dismissal from services and it's been over 2 years now. The case has not even been brought up for first hearing. What can i do now? How can i expedite the procedure?

Advocate M S Krishnan answered
Consult your advocate or meet the Asst Public prosecutor or PP .You can check with the court cl;erk.If no other way contact free legal aid cell of your district Court.Always give details of the state from where the question is asked .without it its not correct to answer.Anyhow this time we gave our reply.MSKRISHNAN

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate M S Krishnan

Can Advocate M S Krishnan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate M S Krishnan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate M S Krishnan?

When you meet with Advocate M S Krishnan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate M S Krishnan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate M S Krishnan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate M S Krishnan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate M S Krishnan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate M S Krishnan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate M S Krishnan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate M S Krishnan?

The cost of hiring Advocate M S Krishnan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.