One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPurani Haveli, Hyderabad
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Muslim Law, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Moizuddin provides services in various field of All Civil Laws, Property Matters, Muslim Laws, Sucession Laws, Family Counselling (Non Commercial Social Service) , Criminal Laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Moizuddin enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1999. He is a member of the City Civil Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : AP/2483/1999
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy
  • Hyderabad High Court
  • Telangana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed

Q: My mother house sold to a person he did not paid total amount

My mother house sold to a person. he did not pay the total amount but we did the registration to that person..he gave 6 cheques for 11 lack rupees as a security.. now 5 months are crosed.. but he did not mentioned the date on what is the solution for me..if i bounce the cheque...there is any possibility to get money without fail..please help in this situation..

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed answered
here you need to get the amounts ,either you shall go for cancellation of the same deed or you shall have to get the cheque returned from bank and give notice to him and file criminal case , and he will have to settle the amounts or go to jail.

Q: What rights do daughters hold in ancestral property

I belong to Sikh religion. Property belong to my great grand father and know my grand father sister are asking share. Two daughter of my great grand father git married before 1966 before death of their father. And third daughter hot married in 1970's. Kindly update what right do there hold in my great grand father property. My grand father and my father are also expired. I live in hyderabad.

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed answered
kindly note that the sikh persons are bound by Hindu succession law, and as such as per Hindu succession, females are also entitled to equal shares as males in the family, and as such kindly contact good advocate.

Q: how to get stay order on road extension project

Hi IAM from kurnool distic gudur whether the municipality was start the road extention works so I`l loss my shop but they are not given any notice to me so how can stop them and the court was stay order given or not for these

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed answered
first of all you cannot stop the extension/acquisition work for public purpose, kindly see it is for general public, of cousre you can get some time ,but you need to approach the local LAO officers with all you documents ,and you will be paid three time of the government value for you proeprty

Q: How to claim ownership of ancestral property

hi sir / madam. we are 3 sons and 3 daughters to our parents (2 grand children also). All of us are living in Hyderabad, India. our father has bought one independent house in 2007 (on his own earnings) and was expired in the year 2010 without a WILL. Our Mother was also expired on the same day in the year 2010. Please advise, the ownership of that property now.

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed answered
you can approach any lawyer and get the property partitioned as per the law of succession, if you are muslims then there shares are separate and if you are Hindus you will get equal shares, and first of all consult any good advocate and take advise.

Q: Reliance postpaid bill not paid because they didn't solve the issue

Dear sir..i was a customer of reliance communication. I have not paid my due amount. So many problem i faced during their service. And i reported all the issues with the customer care. But they did not solve any issue and generated bill without my use of the postpaid dongle. Now they are issuing legal notice against me. As i m a defence person what i suppose to do.

Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed answered
that you can direly approach the consumer forum or else you can farward all your details with copies of the bills etc to any good advocate and he can fight for your and gent the case settled and you will also get the damages.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed

Can Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed?

When you meet with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed?

The cost of hiring Advocate Moizuddin Ali Ahmed can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.