One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mohit Sharma

Advocate Mohit Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohit Sharma completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1082/2007

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohit Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohit Sharma

Q: Illegal encashment of banker cheque, what legal action can i take

I have given banker cheque of rs.1350000 in favouring state bank of India , Bhatia to SBI BHATIA branch for staff inquiry against me. I have not written any thing for this amount. I have send many m emails to bank for cancellation of expired banker cheque but bank has not done any action. After passing one year or banker cheque's date. Bank has revallidate this banker cheque without my concern and paid it. Bank has broken rules of revalidation process for banker cheque. Can I go to police station for Ipc 420,467,468,469.

Advocate Mohit Sharma answered
You can definitely take action against the bank for cheating and criminal breah of trust. Also you can report the matter to the RBI and request to take action against the concened bank. You can also write a letter to the managing director of the bank to take action against the responsible persons.

Q: Married landlord threatens and misused for having physical relation

I was living in paying guest there landlord approached me for marriage inspite of he was married and have two kids. I was depressed and I refused his proposal. He got angry and desperate for me and I got scared and he made physical relation with me and made a video clip of that and later threatened me with that video clip and made relationship many time without my consent and later lived with me as live in relation and said I will marry you once my children this year get over. In between his wife did case on him so he had to let me vacant his house before he kept me as house arrest due to threatening. After that also he harassed me at my other PGs and workplaces mentally tourched me and use bad slangs at public I used to get very scared but from inside I feel I am miss used by that man for his needs. He played with me by taking control over my mind with his threats. Kindly advice me how to go for justice. He did wrong to me took advantage of my innocence and depression

Advocate Mohit Sharma answered
No one has the right to force you to have sex. And no one has the right to attack you physically. If you believe that you have been attacked and physically abused, then you should go to the court for redressal.

Q: What are the criteria on which a lawyer can leave a case in between

we are fighting for standard rent from year 2007 and I paid more than Rs.30000 as free and still need to pay Rs.10000 He is been misguiding me form last long today when court get stick and refuse to give more time this man ask me to release him as lawyer for no reason when I refuse to do so he said he will send me register AD for the same it is so simple when ever lawyer wants to take case can take and when ever he wish to release he is free no matter bad he or she is .. kindly guide

Advocate Mohit Sharma answered
Have you paid the lawyer's fee? If yes, then you a case against the lawyer. If not, then you don't have any case against him. Most of the time it happens that the clients misunderstand or misjudge the lawyer's actions since they do not have clear view of the legal strategies. Please ensure that you talk with your lawyer before judging him.

Q: Can one get divorce on the basis of pre-marital affairs of husband?

I married just 4 month ago. I did love marrige . Before marrige he has physical relationship with 3 to 4 girls before me. I found one pendrive in which i saw his porn video with girls. I told him this then he hited me very badly. After this he also said sorry and requesting for forgive him. But i am very much shocked and i m not able to accept this. But this all happened in last month and i am yet staying with him. I told him for divorce and went to my mom dad's house but some how he take back me with him.Now i don't have trust any more.But if i go to my parent house he did something and get me back. so i can't go to my parents house. Now a days he also do not allowing talking with my parents. I had all proof of my husbands relationship with other girls i had those all video which i saw in his pendrive. My another question is that after marrige somany times he hitted me in last 4 moth whenever quarrel happend. But then after some days we are living normally. So can i get divorce .

Advocate Mohit Sharma answered
Yes, you can file for divorce on the ground of cruelty. You can also start criminal proceedings under section 498A of IPC. But remember. Never compromise the truth or exaggerate your situation, which is the norm in these proceedings. Another point is that pre-marital sex by your husband cannot be the basis for any type of divorce. It is only the post-marriage conduct that determines the fate of the marriage.

Q: Can i change another bank after disbursing my loan with previous bank

I have taken a loan from bob in 8/2016 of 11 lakh .my property is under cunstucon now ,95% is loan sanction letter & banakhat mention in my name (male).my loan disbursement is 10 property registration is pending . If i change another bank with co applicant name ie. Wife name please give me advice how i get benifit of pmoy ?

Advocate Mohit Sharma answered
Yes, you can do that. For this, you need get an agreement drafted so that there is no problem in the future. Most of the banks create a lot of fuss about not giving the "No Objection Certificate" and this can be solved when they are directly dealing with a lawyer.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohit Sharma

Can Advocate Mohit Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohit Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Mohit Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohit Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohit Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohit Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohit Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.