One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mohd. Hashim Chauhan

Advocate Mohd. Hashim Chauhan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Mercantile House, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Muslim Law, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohd. Hashim Chauhan completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Criminal, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Property, Land/ Tenant, Family matters, Muslim Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohd. Hashim enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment Number : D/484/2012
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi,
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh,
  • Consumer Forum North East, Nand Nagri,
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari,
  • Consumer Forum West, Janakpuri,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi,
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)

Get advice from Advocate Mohd. Hashim Chauhan

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Mohd. Hashim Chauhan Can I marry a Muslim Woman within the period of divorce case pending Can an email communication be treated as an evidence in a case