One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Mita Dhagia

Advocate Mita Dhagia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Popular Plaza, Ahmedabad
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mita Dhagia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mita provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Child Custody Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Court related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mita enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2001.

Enrollment Number : G/328/2001
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Get advice from Advocate Mita Dhagia

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Mita Dhagia Builder demanding more money than agreement Mobile in warranty, defected product delivered can case be filed ?