One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh

Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh

  Juhapura, Ahmedabad

 Experience: 7 years

2 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Muslim Law

Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh is a practicing Advocate at Gujarat High Court. As an advocate by profession, he has been practicing independently in the Gujarat High Court and lower courts since 2011 offering the clients legal services through a single-window. Specializing in the procedures of Indian Legal System, Advocate Shaikh assists clients on all aspects of Indian Laws, advising them on the most efficient ways to deal with legal disputes. He distinguish himself by being Responsive, Qualitative and Fast as his prime motive to find practical solutions by yielding favorable, substantial and cost effective solutions for his clients.

To safeguard and advance the clients’ interest effectively and efficiently is the cornerstone of Minhajuddin's philosophy and practice.

With a positive approach and constructive results delivered to his clients, his practice has increasingly attracted new clients who are reputed. Several organizations of various sectors, including Telecom, Automobile, Aviation, IT, Consumer Durables, Hospitality, Entertainment, financial Institutions etc. as well as private individuals have been approaching and are being represented by him. He is privileged to have associated with richly experienced Retired Judges of the High Court/ lower court rendering their expert guidance.

Advocate Minhajuddin specializes in Criminal, Civil, Labour, Family, Consumer, Banking, Property & Land Acquisition, Contract, Arbitration & Conciliation related laws, labour laws including service and non service matters and filing of public interest litigation.

Advocate Minhajuddin enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2011. He is a member of the Gujrat High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/917/2011

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh: English, Gujarati, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Recovery
  • Muslim Law


  • District Court, Ahmedabad
  • Gujarat High Court


  • MON 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1250/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1000/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh

Fill in your details and Advocate Minhajuddin Shaikh will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News