One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Meenakshi Kalra

Advocate Meenakshi Kalra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Meenakshi Kalra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Meenakshi provides services in the field civil laws, family laws, child custody related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Meenakshi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/1804/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Meenakshi Kalra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Meenakshi Kalra

Q: Can I file revision in HC to set a side the interlocutory order


Advocate Meenakshi Kalra answered
yes you may appeal in the high court against the said order under the provisions of Family Court's Act, 1984 provides that under section 19(3) that every Appeal under this section within 30 days from the date of order. Section 19 (1) provides for filing of appeal against the judgment and decree of a Family Court before the High court. you may apply the certified copy of the said order and go against appeal

Q: son married without our concern how to safeguard from false dowry

what I can do, so that my family can not suffer any legal case like (dowry). my son did marriage with out our concern and now bride family making presser for our acceptance.

Advocate Meenakshi Kalra answered
You can make a publication in the newspaper through your legal attorney stating that the said marriage had been performed against your wishes and you have no relation with his wife and also broke all relation with both of them. You may also file a complaint in the police station regarding protection and also regarding the undue pressure made upon you for accepting the same.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Meenakshi Kalra

Can Advocate Meenakshi Kalra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Meenakshi Kalra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra?

When you meet with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Meenakshi Kalra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Meenakshi Kalra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Meenakshi Kalra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.