One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Mayur Mundra

Advocate Mayur Mundra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHimayat Nagar, Hyderabad
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
High Court, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Mayur Mundra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mayur provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Documentation Matters, Property Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mayur enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of Telangana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1542/2013
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mayur Mundra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mayur Mundra

Q: Legal action for delaying and overcharging project

I have given an It firm a project to complete my website in November 2016 , plan was to complete it in a month but even now in may the awesome is half complete. The requirements accepted aren't done yet. Deal was to complete the project at 11k but I had to pay 2k and 8k extra for the work. Now it turns to be 21k but still the project is not complete. Project code has to be given to be given to client but they are not providing and asking for more money. My business is being affected because of them, without completing site I cant proceed and the firm is avoiding my calls. What can I best do to recover my money and also compensate for the time wasted...

Advocate Mayur Mundra answered
First send the Legal Notice. Thereafter you can file a consumer complaint or a civil suit with a interim direction for giving all the Project Code relating to your project to you so that the work can be completed through third party. Thereafter we can claim compensation for not providing the service on time and other.

Q: Procedure of partition of hindu undivided property

Religion:Hindu. A joint family of two brothers among the five brothers were given an acre share from his dad and both the brothers decided to stay together. They started of with those two acres where the elder brother manages the paper work and financial holdings of the house the younger brother was always involved in taking care of the agricultural land and cattle. In 1985 the elder brother's wife passed away and he had 3 year old daughter. Younger brother had a son who was by then 13 year old. As days passed by the brothers worked hard and earned some good amount of property. Most of the new properties were on the elder brother name and the younger brother always trusted him as they were living together as a family. In 2016, the elder brother passed away and the family realized they didn't have any ownership on any of the properties. The elder brother daughter claims the ownership. Is there anyway to get justice for the younger brother, he is my friend. Please assist.

Advocate Mayur Mundra answered
Yes there is always Justice available to every citizen of the country. The younger brother need to file suit for partition claiming his 50% right in the said properties. Need to file the suit with all the evidence wgich shows that you were running a joint family. Further you should also file an intriem application stating not to sell any properties till the suit for partition is decided.

Q: Who can be the authority to register the land in Co-op society

In 2004 we have purchased 170 sqft land from a secretary of a Co-Operative Society in Hyderabad but he hasn't accepted for Registration and some how he delayed and Presently he is not a member of the current Body of that Co-Operative Society. so is he authorized to Register land now Or only the Present Body of the society can able to do it we have only Sale of Agreement or can we put up a case on the person.

Advocate Mayur Mundra answered
Dear,Only the present body of the society have a right to register the sale deed. Ex officer of the society cannot refister the same unless he has a authority from the society which is again needed to be clarified by the society.

Q: Complaint about road to chairman action not taken, what can be done

I am from puttur Andhra Pradesh. My villege have road problem complaints to chair man he did not take action after 1year to complete how to solve it what will do ?

Advocate Mayur Mundra answered
We can approch high court and file writ pettion directly in high court basing on the cinplaints which you have given in your village stating inactuon on the part of govt for not laying down the roads in the village.

Q: Can owner put restriction clause in the agreement regarding terrace

Hi,I have purchased a flat in an apartment.The builder and the land lord registered agreement says that the terrace rights are with the original land lord. But my question is when land is equally shared by all the flat owners how can he get exclusive rights on terrace?There are only 8 flats and total land is 560 and all got equal share of 70 yards..Please guide me about my rights as a flat owner. 

Advocate Mayur Mundra answered
Section 2 (d) of the apartmebts act terrace comes under the common area. Legaly no one can bind you for getting ur terrace right by an agreement. Even if there is such cluase in an agreement it doesnot have any legal value and the same can be challenged.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mayur Mundra

Can Advocate Mayur Mundra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mayur Mundra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mayur Mundra?

When you meet with Advocate Mayur Mundra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mayur Mundra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mayur Mundra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mayur Mundra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mayur Mundra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mayur Mundra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mayur Mundra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mayur Mundra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mayur Mundra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.