One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ahmedabad - Advocate Mayank Joshi

Advocate Mayank Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Satellite, Ahmedabad
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mayank Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Cyber Crime, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mayank enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2016. He is a member of the Family Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/973/2016
  • City Civil And Sessions Court, Ahmedabad,
  • District Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Family Court, Ahmedabad,
  • Gujarat High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ahmedabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Mayank Joshi Captured my picture without my permission How to get free legal aid in case of family dispute