One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay

Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBarakhamba Lane, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay's office is in Barakhamba Lane, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mareesh Pravir Sahay Marriage my cousin how can I take divorce How can I transfer case from one state to another state