One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJanakpuri, Delhi
LawRato31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Civil, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manjusha provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Civil Matters, Banking / Finance Matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manjusha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 1993. She is a member of Aurangabad Bar Association and Mumbai Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/730/1993
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade

Q: Where I Can Make Complaint Against A Lawyer

A lady is working in gov.job under blind quota, her junior transfered him through the political pressure at another station and take her position after that she goes to high court and got stayed against her transfer, after that her junior and his friend who is also from the staff take the photograph and make video of blind lady that how does she worked and with the help of his son who is lawyer the junior makes many complained against the blind lady that she is not fully blind and she can see. The blind lady is harassing by the three people she makes the number of 3 complained repeatedly against the two those are from the department under women sexual harassment, but department did not take any action influence to her junior, pls suggest now what she has to do against all three of them. Thanks

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade answered
Make a complaint to the higher authority/Ministry. Approach State/National Women's Commission, Commission for differently abled persons and write to PMO. About the lawyer son, you can make a complaint to Bar Council attaching all the copies of complaints filed by you to different authorities. If still it doesn't work, contact me for further course of action.

Q: Clearance cheque lost by Bank how to proceed against bank legally

I had dropped one cheque for clearance at HDFC of Rs. 10lakh. When i did not got an update on the clearance notification, i contacted branch for the status.My home branch and the drop box where the cheque was dropped were the same. As per them they had no entry of such cheque & hence not received. However when i insisted them to check on the camera recording, they found the clipping where i had gone to the bank to drop the mentioned cheque. In such scenario can any action be taken.

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade answered
Give a complaint in writing to the concerned branch with a copy to its zonal/head office. If they fail to trace out your cheque you can approach consumer court; also make a complaint to Banking Ombudsman.

Q: Job promised in exchange of money, how do i recover

 Quikr pe job search kar rha tha . Ek sbi clerk job thi.. usne kaha rs 600 registration charge ... Phir bola direct selection karva dunga.. aise karke 45000rs apne bank account me deposit karva liye ab keh rha h.. aur paise chahiye senior ko dene h.. maine mana kar diya aur apne 45k mange to keh rha wo to aage senior ko de diya ab nhi milenge . Police me case kar do mai nhi darta..Aisa bol rha h... Mere paas uska .1. bank account details .2. mobiles number.3. adhar card number h uska .. plz help kare recovery me

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade answered
Get more information about him from his Aadhar number (if it's not fake one); verify whose bank account it is. Keep talking to him. Tell him you are arranging more money. Record talk on your mobile. Collect his details such as name, address. Then make a police complaint.

Q: Want to foreclose loan but manager asking payment of 4.5% of charges

sir have runing a loan against property loan from HDB finance since two year now i want to foreclose my loan but the branch manger force me to pay 4.5 percent of charges of principal amount. when they sanction my loan they told me there is no charges of foreclose

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade answered
They cannot charge any penalty or any other charges on foreclosure. Write to their zonal office; ask the Br manager to give in writing. If that does not work make a complaint to RBI banking Ombudsman.

Q: Legal step to be taken to get criminal charges quashed

I am booked under DV, CRPC 125, 498a,323,504,506,3/4 in UP. Now compromise has been made in court mediation and wife is living with me. I went for chargeshert quashing in which got stay for parents and regular bail for me.I want to know what is the best way to finish all the cases. So that donot face any issue in future even after compromise. What legal steps shall be taken?

Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade answered
Relying on your contention that dispute is resolved through mediation and that now you are amicably living with your partner, you can end the cases under DV Act and 125 CrPC by filing simple withdrawal application through your wife; for 498 A your wife's statement will have to be recorded in the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade

Can Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade?

When you meet with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manjusha Sharad Bhagade can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.