One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manish Kumar

Advocate Manish Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPul Prahladpur, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Manish Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, property related matters, divorce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/0162/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Kumar

Q: Legal status of the illegitimate child in India

How Indian law will help, if a girl got pregnant before marriage and she wants to continue with the child and the person is denying to give child a legal acceptance, that too they are not in living relationship.

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
you have not clear what do you want, as per hindu law, after marriage a child born whether ligitimate or illigitimate but they are legally entitle to get maintenance from their parrents. suppose parents are not sufficient then family member like grandparents are legally bound to give maqintenance.

Q: Mutual consent divorce process and its cost

What is the procedure to file for mutual consent divorce? What is the cost?

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
Mutual consent divorce means both party are agree to sign on petition without any grievance and objections and file petition thruogh counsel. Court records statement of both party and after six month at the time of second motion court give a order where both party start their life seperately.

Q: Advise on illegal possession of property

Meri property pr dusre admi ne zabardasti kabza kr liya h

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
Contact to lawyer and give a complaint to concern SHO after that file a suit against the person who have illegal captured your property. You can bring civil and criminal case against the person. You shoild have property's paper alongwith petition

Q: How can i Appeal in HC for a case against BSES Rajdhani

Due to some mistakes by my learned counsel, I mistakenly went the Permanent Lok Adalat to fight a case against BSES Rajdhani. Instead of being able to fight the case on its merits, I was forced into a settlement which I didn't want. How do I appeal to the Higher Court? In case an appeal is not possible, what other legal recourse is available?

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
I would like to clear that the matter is sent to the Lok Adalat with consent of both party. After deciding the matter, you want to withdraw, now you have to follow the legal p[occurred and matter will reopen in the same court.

Q: Parents expired how to register ancestral property in our name

i m having a ancestral property ..and we are 3 brothers our parents are no more.. how can we register that property in our name in 3 parts ..what is the legal procedure

Advocate Manish Kumar answered
According to Mitakshara, the son has a right, by birth both in his father’s and grandfather’s estate but as has been jointed out before. a distinction is made in this respect by Mitakshara itself. In the ancestral or grand father’s property in the hands of the father, the son has equal rights with his father. The property of a male Hindu dying intestate shall devolve firstly, upon the heirs, being the relatives specified in class 1 of the Schedule and secondly, if there is no heir of Class I, then upon the heirs, being the relatives specified in class II of the Schedule. Among the heirs specified in the Schedule, those in class I shall take simultaneously and to the exclusion of all other heirs, those in the first entry in class II shall be preferred to those in the second entry, those in the second entry shall be preferred to those in the third entry, and so on in succession. Firstly take death certificate and produce it in concern department as well as contact to lawyer.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Kumar

Can Advocate Manish Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.