One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manish

Advocate Manish

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar 3, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2056/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish

Q: Partition of ancestral proper took signature on plane paper

My late grand father left his property undivided among his three children.with mutual understanding among brothers every thing was divided on17.03.2016.followed with signature on a plane written paper .what is the procedure of submitting that paper in court.secondly what wld be my father's position on claiming his claim on houses.both of my uncles are living there without any legal document

Advocate Manish answered
depend upon the paper if it is in your favor than file it in the court with your suit and if suit is already filed than filed it with the list of documents. as far as your father's position is concern he can file a suit for partition and possession in the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish

Can Advocate Manish represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish?

When you meet with Advocate Manish for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.