One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mahima Singh

Advocate Mahima Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mahima Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mahima provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Women's Rights Matters, Animal Rights Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mahima Singh, is a lawyer not only by profession but passion. A young confident, technically sound lawyer, well-versed with Indian law (bare acts). Advocate Mahima is a proficient orator, with a poised and remarkable personality, a master of argumentative art. Criminology being her area of keen interest, she is an expert of criminal law with a compassionate approach toward criminal defense and individual rights. Her skills would include CRPC, IPC, Constitutional Law, Women's Rights, Drafting, Cross Examination and Arbitration.

Advocate Mahima enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2016. She is the member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/260/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mahima Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahima Singh

Q: Which Police Station can I file a FIR in a case involving Blasphemous

In Which Police Station can I file a FIR in a case involving Blasphemous comment online?

Advocate Mahima Singh answered
You must file an FIR at the police station nearest to you when the offence is committed. Draft an application containing the details of the complaint which shall be addressed to the SHO of the area and submit it. It is also possible to file an online FIR these days, though it is advised to first register it manually.

Q: What to do if husband mentally and physically harasses me

Inlaws with husband always teases me and my kids 2 for every single thing.dont give pocket money to spend.make us cry for even for ₹10.each time taunts us for school fees,eating etc.taken all my Jewellery nd money from my mom's side.husband always follow his mom's ,sister interference.says I will give us divorce but will not leave his parents.7years happen of marriage.wat to do.nor permit me to job.masters done

Advocate Mahima Singh answered
Dear friend, You have very strong legal remedies to your rescue. Going by the details provided by you, we may file a divorce on the grounds of domestic violence, mental harassment, marital rape etc. The law is absolutely by your side.

Q: File case u/s 340 against a lady & her husband for filing false case

Hi, a lady filed a false molestation case against my friend by tieing up with cops. During trial she and her husband disposed contradictory statement about time and place of registering the FIR in comparison to statement given by IO in Court. Does the contradiction qualifies for registering a case against them us 340. If yes what is the procedure?

Advocate Mahima Singh answered
Hello. Such an act is surely incriminating and hence may or may not all within the ambit of perjury. It will only be advisable to comment on the further proceedings and the manner in which they can be carried out after going through your documents. Each case is different and needs to be handled with utter care.

Q: What to do if a person is defaming me online

If person make false allegations against anyone on Whatsapp can he be held liable for defamation? Further if looses civil suit in which he mentioned these threats (false allegations) then can he be liable for defamation?

Advocate Mahima Singh answered
Such person, defaming you on a public platform in any manner whatsoever may certainly be framed for defamation. Having a civil suit as a pretext definitely strengthens our case. Just remember to initiate the proceedings soon.

Q: Legal action against husband who lost money while gambling

Can a case be filed against husband who lost more than 40 lakhs in gambling while abroad?

Advocate Mahima Singh answered
Surely a legal suit can be filed under various sections of IPC but what is the relief that you're seeking? Get in touch to seek an appointment and discuss at length. What you wish to get out of it is what matters.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mahima Singh

Can Advocate Mahima Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mahima Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mahima Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Mahima Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mahima Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mahima Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mahima Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mahima Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mahima Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mahima Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mahima Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mahima Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.