One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate M. Kamalhasan

Advocate M. Kamalhasan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vadapalani, Chennai
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Insurance, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate M. Kamalhasan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate M. Kamalhasan's office is in Vadapalani, Chennai.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Chennai,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chennai,
  • Family Court, Chennai,
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Questions Answered by Advocate M. Kamalhasan Procedure for court marriage in case of inter caste marriage. Legal advice in case want to start business on disputed land.