One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Kushagra Raj

Advocate Kushagra Raj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKankarbagh Colony, Patna
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kushagra Raj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kushagra provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Property Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kushagra enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2016.

Enrollment Number : BR/1270/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kushagra Raj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kushagra Raj

Q: Want to register my share of property and HUF business in my name

I am one of the 8 sons and 4 sisters of my parents who have expired. My parents have left 2 properties in Patna and a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) business which is still being run. I also had my own sole trade business which has been dissolved now. My only son is settled abroad. I want to register my share of my property and business in my name so that I can liquidate my assets in the future. However, I don't have the property deed documents and my parents' will and henceforth don't know how to progress. I have a feeling that my brothers would resist if I ask a share of my property or even a copy of the legal documents. Please advise.

Advocate Kushagra Raj answered
In this scenario, a partition suit needs to be filed. If your siblings agree to partition then the same will be followed by a compromise petition, by which a schedule of property will be presented to the court, where a description of property owned by each sibling will be laid down.Alternatively a partition deed can be prepared, but that too requires consent from all siblings. The problem here is that if your siblings do not agree, the suit will be contested and is likely to linger.

Q: How to correct fathers name in 10th certificate

sir i'm Ajay .i have done class 10th from "BSEB"in2017.but my father's sir name has wrongly spelt in the certificate.this issue has arisen since sir i don't understand how to solve this sir please help me

Advocate Kushagra Raj answered
An affidavit will have to be filed, along with an application addressed to the BSEB, and an ID card of your father is required. The prescribed fee for change as provided for under the rules of the BSEB will have to be paid.

Q: A consultancy Co. is holding my passport and CDC, what can I do?

A job provider consultancy registered with only MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIR, holding my PASSPORT and CDC, when I demanded it back he is not giving me asking money from me. His office is located in Mumbai city and I'm from PATNA BIHAR. Please guide me what should I do to get my passport and CDC back from that OFFICE.

Advocate Kushagra Raj answered
A legal notice can be sent to the corporation. I will need details of the agreement you have entered in with them.Please arrange all relevant documents and contact me over the phone or at my office.Details are available in my profile.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kushagra Raj

Can Advocate Kushagra Raj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kushagra Raj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kushagra Raj?

When you meet with Advocate Kushagra Raj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kushagra Raj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kushagra Raj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kushagra Raj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kushagra Raj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kushagra Raj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kushagra Raj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kushagra Raj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kushagra Raj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.