One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kumar Anand

Advocate Kumar Anand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kumar Anand has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kumar provides services in various field of Civil laws, Family law, Consumer cases, Property related matters and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2001. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1428/2001

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kumar Anand. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kumar Anand

Q: Husband not paying the maintenance money what to do.

I hv 2 cases maintenance n dv act in TS court.I hv 2 kids wid me.My maintenance (10k)has been fixed by judge before 3 yrs bt my husband is not giving even a single rupee to me.He is showing that he is not wrkng anywhere n suffering from schizophrenia. Will i not get anything from him or his parents property??

Advocate Kumar Anand answered
If d court passed an order regarding interim maintenance then just to file execution petition where respondent will have to pay the arrears of maintenance or he will be sent to jail directly from the court. You cannot file a case against the property belong to your parents in laws. Thnx n regards... Adv. Anand.

Q: Delay in possession of flat what can i do.

, I booked a flat in Noida Extension in 2012. Builder was supposed to deliver my flat in Dec 2015 but still it is far away from completion. I asked the builder to return my money and let me surrender my flat since I am not able to pay rent and emi together. But the builder is not allowing me to surrender my flat.

Advocate Kumar Anand answered
You can file a case before the consumer forum, subject to jurisdiction. Yes , you can get your total paid amount alongwith interest, if there is genuine delay in handing over the flat in question. But there must be specific mention of each and every things in the moa or valid contract between u nd the builder in question. A specific judgment of Hon'ble supreme court of India in Mr. Rathore case already decided in favour of the consumer.... Thnx n regards for contacting me.... Adv. Anand.

Q: Can i apply for divorce if wife has an extra marital affair

How to take divorce with a women if she has extra marital affair in such condition when law 75% favour of women

Advocate Kumar Anand answered
Yes, u can file a case of divorce on the ground of cruelty, as, as per ur version ur wife having extra marital affairs. U can take divorce on the ground of Adultery but u must have concrete proof in this regard and if the proof is reliable than u can take divorce from the concerned courts and also the maintenance petitions of ur wife will not survive. Thanx ND regards for sharing ur views with me..... Adv. Kumar Anand.

Q: Domestic violence by in laws and husband what can i do

I got married in 10th Mar'15. My husband and his family members continuously toucher me for dowry as m frm middle class family. Now i am 9 months pregnant and my husband send me divorce notice. I do not want divorce as there is no one to look after me and my new born baby. Plz advise wat can i he is putting false obligations on me and asking divorce.

Advocate Kumar Anand answered
Hi, as I can access that u being tortured by ur husband n ur inlaws nd also having monetary problems as u belong to middle class family. Ok. U have to file two petitions before the concerned courts .First one regarding maintenance's under section 125 Cr.Pc ND other one petitions u/s 12 of D. V. Act. Beside that just file a detailed complaint before the concerned CAW cell. That will be more than sufficient to cover the ulterior motives of ur husband ND ur inlaws. Thanx n regards to share ur problems with me..... Adv. Kumar Anand.

Q: mi 4 phone not repaired for over two months

It is been over two months now and i haven't heard about my phone. i kept messaging the customer care. i get the same reply: i will get a call in 24-48 hours...which never happens. the repair center never picks up the call. how should i get my phone back. submitted on 8th july, 2016

Advocate Kumar Anand answered
Hi, for the purpose of getting your phone back or for the purpose of repairing the phone, at first you send a notice/legal notice (either self/through your Advocate) describing the problems you faced/facing and if no satisfactory response you get from the company then you can file a complaint matter before the concerned district consumer forum describing all the negative aspects of the concerned mobile company or their service center. And if your documents/versions of your case, supports the complaint then you will get relief within few dates of hearing of the case before the concerned consumer forum. Thanx for sharing your problems with me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kumar Anand

Can Advocate Kumar Anand represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kumar Anand can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Anand?

When you meet with Advocate Kumar Anand for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Anand?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Anand, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Anand?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Anand, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kumar Anand?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kumar Anand regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kumar Anand?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kumar Anand can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.