One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kuldeep Rai

Advocate Kuldeep Rai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar Ph 1, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Kuldeep Rai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kuldeep provides services in various field of criminal laws, family law, arbitration matters, labour and service related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kuldeep enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2013. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1087/13
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Calcutta High Court
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • District Court, Varanasi
  • Family Courts, Delhi
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT)
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kuldeep Rai. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kuldeep Rai

Q: Can chairman file defamation case for creating watsapp society group

We are a member of a cooperative housing society with close to 700 members. The flats are still under construction and long time awaited. The current mgmt has been increasing the cost day by day without providing all details on the website. To question the management on relevant issues, and to understand the reasons for charging high-cost, 200 of us created a whats-app group. Now, to counter that the Chairman has filed a defamation case against several of our members alleging that we are maligning them on Whatsapp. We have raised our queries earlier through email, but haven't got any reply.

Advocate Kuldeep Rai answered
Hello sir!No one can bar anyone from filing any case against anyone. The main thing is that here lies the burden of proof on the person who alleges that he has been defamed. He has to prove this that how he has been defamed on whatsapp.

Q: Husband filed divorce on false grounds what action can I take

Hello My sister is married under christian living seprarely from her husband past 3 years. She Now her husband has filed a divorce case against her under false grounds. They have 12 year old daughter. He is refusing to take care of her daughter. Also recently we have got to know from his social profile that he us involved with some other woman who is not a resident of india and they call themselves husband and wife on their social profiles. I wanted to ask that anything can happen in this regard. Can be charged guilty of bigamy? Can my sister put character assassination on him. Please guide.

Advocate Kuldeep Rai answered
Hello sir , Firstly u take out the print out of that page where they claim that both of them are husband and wife. After that u keep that with urself as an evidence and thn file a complain against him of bigamy under sec 494 of IPC . You can claim maintainance for you and your child , you can file a divorce petition on a ground of bigamy and mental cruelty and u can also file a defamation case .

Q: My girlfriend is threatening me to kill herself what to do

Hi sir/ma'am I've been in a traumatic relationship since the last 2 years. Everything started off pretty good,but in the last few months my girlfriend started acting really crazy and after trying to sort things out between us i finally broke up with her. She refuted by threatening me to kill herself and i had to go back. Since then i have tried breaking up 4 times and everytime i get the same threat. I am very scared. I have a family that loves me too much and cannot see me in any trouble which is why i have not opened to anyone yet. Please help me please i want an escape from this.

Advocate Kuldeep Rai answered
Hello sir! This is a serious issue if she commits any such act and laeve your name in the note police may arrest u under section 306 of IPC whose punishment may extend to 10years . In that event I advice you to Inform local SHO of the P.S . and inform him through an application stating that this girl is having suicidal tendencies and you should not be held responsible in case such a thing happens. Inform the same to her parents and also to make her to attend counselling.

Q: M I liable to pay the loan taken by in-laws

My in-laws took so much debts and I pay it after my marriage by selling all my Gold and from my savings.Now again they are forcing me for money. Cibil rating of my In-laws is negative and arrest warrant also issued against my mother in law. I am an accounts professional.I don't want to Destroy my records and future because of there acts.I want to declared it legally that I am not liable for loan taken by my Husband and My in laws. Whats the procedure. plz help......

Advocate Kuldeep Rai answered
Hello mam!.... If ur question is against liability thn simple answer legally is NO. You r not liable, personally you may help thats ur wish. Now legally speaking if u want to take any action against your inlaws thn u can lodge a complaint against ur husband and in laws regarding domestic violence and forcefully asking u to pay their loan by selling all ur gold or stridhan which u received from ur parental home.

Q: Can I file a case against my spouse for taking away my child

What are the criminal charges (IPC Sections) that can be brought against a spouse who unlawfully captures a child and alienates the other parent from his/her child and uses it to settle his/her terms with the other. I believe that there is no straight law for this in India (many countries have such laws) and also aware of the family court proceedings that can be instituted. However I am seeking advice other than family court route, specially bringing about a criminal case and specially interested in types of petition in HC where in such a redressal be sought given extraordinary powers of HC

Advocate Kuldeep Rai answered
This is true that there is no straight law in india for spouse. But I need some more details like child's age, whether male or female, earlier any criminal record or any complaint lodged regarding the spouse or not? Then I can help you ???

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kuldeep Rai

Can Advocate Kuldeep Rai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kuldeep Rai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kuldeep Rai?

When you meet with Advocate Kuldeep Rai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kuldeep Rai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kuldeep Rai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kuldeep Rai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kuldeep Rai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kuldeep Rai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kuldeep Rai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kuldeep Rai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kuldeep Rai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.