One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kshitij Kumar

Advocate Kshitij Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
High Court, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kshitij Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kshitij provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kshitij enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/539/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Get advice from Advocate Kshitij Kumar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Kshitij Kumar A friend of boyfriend blackmailing over intimate pictures Harassment by neighbour complained no action taken what should I do