One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kishore Kumaar

Advocate Kishore Kumaar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 2.5 | 5+ user ratings
Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, International Law, Startup, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Kishore Kumaar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kishore Kumaar's office is in Panchsheel Enclave, Delhi.
  • Appellate Tribunal for Foreign Exchange (ATFE),
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Kishore Kumaar How to get refund of the amount paid for booking a commercial property Builder not giving possession to buyer