One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ketan Madan

Advocate Ketan Madan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoLajpat Nagar 2, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ketan Madan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ketan provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ketan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, New Delhi Bar Association & Saket Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2119/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ketan Madan. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ketan Madan

Q: How can I know that a FIR is lodged against me

My wife and me are living seperately for more than a year. I am in fear that she may lodge a false FIR against me under some false charges viz. Dowry etc. I want to know How and when would I come to know in case my wife lodges an FIR against me.

Advocate Ketan Madan answered
There is no legal way to know about the registration of FIR against you. In case there is a complaint under section 498A or under any other section against you then the police will call you for investigation.

Q: lost phone in metro what are the ways to get it back

Before some days, my brother lost his new phone in metro. Is there any law that can help me to get back my mobile phone and if yes so what is the procedure.

Advocate Ketan Madan answered
File a complaint at your nearest police station and mention all the details/description of the phone including IMEI no. which is mentioned on the box. Rest you need to regular follow-up with the Investigating Officer by asking him to keep the IMEI no. on surveillance.

Q: Can my wife claim share in my father's property after divorce

When i was married. I did not do any police verification of the girl. After sometime the girl filed a 498A case. Court ordered maintenance. Since my father died without any Will last year, does my wife have any share in the property?

Advocate Ketan Madan answered
NO. Daughter in law has no automatic right to a property self owned by the father in law, as long as it is not an ancestral home or one purchased with joint funds. Neither the DV Act nor any other law permit the daughter in law to stay against the in laws wishes.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ketan Madan

Can Advocate Ketan Madan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ketan Madan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Madan?

When you meet with Advocate Ketan Madan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Madan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Madan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Madan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ketan Madan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ketan Madan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ketan Madan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ketan Madan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ketan Madan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.