One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Keshavdeep

Advocate Keshavdeep

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Keshavdeep has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Keshavdeep provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Keshavdeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/2669/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Keshavdeep. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Keshavdeep

Q: Procedure to disown son from property?

I want to out my son from property aur vasiyat

Advocate Keshavdeep answered
u can done this simply by serving a notice/ publication in national newspaper, and the copy of abovementioned publicated news should also publicated in gazzette of India. by doing this process u can disown your son from your self acquired property. i can help u for the same.

Q: 20 year old love a 21 year old girl how to marry this girl legally

I am 20 yrs. Old boy but in all my ID's i am of 18 now and I love a girl aged 21. I want to marry her but her family is forcing her to marry someone else.So can I marry the girl is there any illegacy? please suggest with some different answer don't ask me to get the age of 21 then marry that girl.

Advocate Keshavdeep answered
there are some other ways under diffrent state regulations , no need to be worry. we can make it possible to both of u. u will be legally married . what we have to do is , we have to get register this marriage where law doesn't prohobit the same. as simple as that. i will be happy to serve you for this such auspicious ceremony.

Q: Forceful occupation of the property by the tenants

Sir I own one of the flats in Delhi and had given the same on rent. Now the couple who is residing there have some issues with each other. They do not want to live together the husband has already moved out of the house but the wife is still residing there. The husband has filed a case against his wife for nullifying the marriage as the wife is already married and has not got divorce from her earlier husband. Now my submission is that I have not received the rent for last three months and want the lady to vacate the house but she is refusing. What should I do in this case please advice

Advocate Keshavdeep answered
you should go for suit for possession along with application to deposit rent in appropriate court of justice. After then u can get your flat vacate.u have to prove your ownership regarding the tenanted property and tenancy of tenant mentioned above. in other words u have to prove tenant landlord relation. The case will be in your favour. you can prove your owner ship By furnishing your ownership documents in the court, and in a same way you can prove tenancy of a tenant by cheques u have for previous rent by showing pass book, by showong agreement, or any other other documnets which will prove the same. u will got the outstanding rent as well as rent pendelite means rent of the property till disposal of the case with interest and other charges.

Q: what is the procedure to follow when a person is marked ex-parte

i live in Pune, i cant attend the first date of hearing of DV case in Delhi, i plan to attend the next date, also no lawyer is presenting the case as of now. 1] what is the procedure to follow for absent from the court 2] if i am absent on the first date what negative can happen

Advocate Keshavdeep answered
If the case has proceeded ex parte then u have to firstly move an application for setting aside the ex parte order.under order ix rule 11 or rule 13 of CPC . The application should have suffient reason for your non appearance. After then u can join the litigation in a general way. If u will appear before the hon'ble court without having sufficient cause of your non appearance on last date there may be some possibility of unfavourable order.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Keshavdeep

Can Advocate Keshavdeep represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Keshavdeep can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Keshavdeep?

When you meet with Advocate Keshavdeep for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Keshavdeep?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Keshavdeep, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Keshavdeep?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Keshavdeep, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Keshavdeep?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Keshavdeep regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Keshavdeep?

The cost of hiring Advocate Keshavdeep can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.