One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Karan Sachdeva

Advocate Karan Sachdeva

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHailey Lane, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Patent, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Karan Sachdeva has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Karan provides services in various field of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Cheque Bounce, Documentation, Family Dispute, Recovery Matters, Property Dispute and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Karan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2779/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • State Commission Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Karan Sachdeva. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Karan Sachdeva

Q: Bike stolen and FIR Registered but no action by police

My bike was stolen which was parked in my street right in front of my house. I have immediately filed an FIR and approached the concerned Police Station. However, the police are not carrying any investigation with regard to the same. For instance, there are two exits from my place to main road which are under surveillance by individual house owners. Yet the police never cared to check them for any clues.

Advocate Karan Sachdeva answered
You can move an application in the concerned Magistrate court asking for the status of investigation.Wherein the investigating officer will file a report in the said court.You can place your request at the time of hearing

Q: How to file a domestic violence case

We don't know the how to file complain where to file complain. Police are not helping us they are not filing FIR against guilty . my sister is victim . please let me know the procedure how to file complain. We r Hindu. And also our financial status is not good.

Advocate Karan Sachdeva answered
For filing a domestic violence case you can contact legal aid in the jurisdiction of court where the victim resides i.e. the District Legal Services Authority of the said court.Women are entitled to free legal aid.

Q: Car engine damaged during transport by carrier

Car engine damaged during transport due to car being driven instead of carriage by a carrier. Forged car papers to avoid toll taxes. Agarwal packers and movers. All proofs are with me. Need lawyer to file a case.

Advocate Karan Sachdeva answered
I can help you with the same.In this case you cannot expect any immediate reliefs.If the papers have been forged then a criminal case can also be lodged.Criminal case can anyday create more pressure on the opposite party than going for a consumer case.Both ways i can assist you with the same.

Q: Writ for quashing FIR was disposed can I file the writ again

Earlier a writ under Article 226 for quashing of FIR in a 498A matter (filed in UP) was disposed as not pressed since our counsel stated that let this petition be disposed of as not pressed. The case was not fought on merit by the counsel though that was not intended by me and naturally the relief I was expecting was no received. At the point when such petition was presented the matter was under investigation. The matter is still under investigation, now can a new petition under 482 for quashing of FIR can be filed again? Most of reliefs claimed under new petition would be same be same.

Advocate Karan Sachdeva answered
A fresh writ can be filed if it wasn't pressed.Probably your lawyer was trying to press for anticipatory bail in that application as anticipatory bail otherwise is not available in the state of UP.This being the scenario I think your matter has not been settled yet and investigation is going on and the charge sheet will be filed.If specifically talking about quashing courts are usually not inclined to quash fir on merits.Now if in your case chargesheet has not been filed you can proceed to file a writ petition and in case chargesheet is filed you have to file quashing in 482crpc.

Q: How to get bail under section 420

how to get bail if charged with section 420

Advocate Karan Sachdeva answered
You have to apply first in sessions court.But the first question is anticipatory bail or regular bail??And without facts I feel nobody will be able to gather what cheating has been committed.So please share the facts.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Karan Sachdeva

Can Advocate Karan Sachdeva represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Karan Sachdeva can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Sachdeva?

When you meet with Advocate Karan Sachdeva for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Sachdeva?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Sachdeva, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Karan Sachdeva?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Karan Sachdeva, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Karan Sachdeva?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Karan Sachdeva regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Karan Sachdeva?

The cost of hiring Advocate Karan Sachdeva can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.