One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Karan Dua

Advocate Karan Dua

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJangpura Extension, Delhi
LawRato4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Karan Dua has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Karan Dua's office is in Jangpura Extension, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • National Commission (NCDRC)

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Rachit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I will meet him to discuss more about my case but as a preliminary discussion, he is great!
1 month ago
Sorry Dowry Is Not The Issue - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nice behaviour
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Karan Dua Can I show rti as evidence in high court if we have not submitted Husband files divorce on visiting parent's home