One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kamal Katyan

Advocate Kamal Katyan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Saket Court Complex, Delhi
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Kamal Katyan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kamal Katyan's office is in Saket Court Complex, Delhi.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Himachal Pradesh High Court,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Kamal Katyan What to do if my wife left me and is not traceable Legal action against the father forcing to vacate the house