One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate K Sridhar Kumar

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chennai
LawRato38 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil
Advocate K Sridhar Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sridhar provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Civil Matters, Documentation Matters, Commercial related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sridhar enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry in 1986. He is a member of Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : Ms.302/1986
  • Company Law Board Chennai
  • District Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate K Sridhar Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate K Sridhar Kumar

Q: What to do if have different names on adhar and land document

Dear sir, My name in adhar and in my land document isdifferent. now i am planing to sale my land help me to clear this issue.

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar answered
You will need to rectify the sale deed to show your name in conformity with the aadhar. You must bring your and you previous transaction records to show how your name appeared therein. Whether in conformity with the Aadhar ?

Q: How to file second appeal in madras high court

I want to know a complete detail about filing procedure of a second appeal in Madurai bench of Madras High court. can i you help me. Moreover i want to know what all types of suits can be filed in Madurai bench oof madras High court

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar answered
U will need the lower court judgment and decree along with judgment and decree of the first appellate if you need to file a second appeal. Along with the above documents you will need the plaint, written statement, the deposition copies of the witness and the grounds of appeal before the first appellate court Then you will need to state a question of law public importance for the Court appreciation to have the Second appeal admitted.

Q: Authorisation by LLP for sale of property

Can a LLP authorise an individual (who is not a partner / manager of the LLP) to enter into a sale agreement of an immovable property through passing a resolution in a meeting of the partners of the LLP? Or a special power of attorney is required to be issued in favour of the individual by the LLP? If the individual in whose favour the rights are assigned to execute the sale deed is an employee of the LLP, does the legal position change? i.e. Whether the LLP can authorise an employee to execute the sale deed, through a resolution of the partners.

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar answered
1. LLP can authorize a person who is not manager / partner to execute a sale agreement to sell the immovable property of the LLP.2. This can be by registered general or special power of attorney and not by a resolution passed at the meeting of LLP. 3. The position does not change if the individual is an employee of the LLP.

Q: What is legal procedure to correct name of settlement deed?

My name in the settlement deed of the property inherited by me is Meenakshi Ammal. The house tax receipt has the name of Landlord as "Meenakshi Ammal". But my SSLC,Bank PassBook, Passport, PAN card etc all have my name as "Meenakshi" only.I want my my name as "Meenakshi" only. Please help me in this regard.

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar answered
Please alter your name by publication in official Gazette. You must submit on a form your new name. Pay the requisite fees and submit the form to be published on the official Gazette. After the publication. You name will be legal.

Q: How to enforce share by partition suit

We two brothers and 2 sisters. My elder Sister's House is besides my house. We are in one place. After my sisters death, the house was using by me and another sister. still under our control. Now my brother's son made a fraud Hiba document (oral Hiba) as deceased sister made oral hiba to his father (my brother) on 2002. and they registered in 2016 on their name and change all property tax and electricity to their name. Now me and my sister want to challenge and file partition suit. Is it OK? can we get our share through partition suit?

Advocate K Sridhar Kumar answered
You and your sister can file a civil suit to aside the HIBA made orally to defeat your rights. Both the sisters can join and file a single suit. Both thw sisters can file a criminal complaint against your brothers.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate K Sridhar Kumar

Can Advocate K Sridhar Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate K Sridhar Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate K Sridhar Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate K Sridhar Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate K Sridhar Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.