One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jyoti Sinha

Advocate Jyoti Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoC.R Park, Delhi
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jyoti Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jyoti provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Matters, Divorce Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jyoti enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1237/2012
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jyoti Sinha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jyoti Sinha

Q: Extra martial affair of my wife with his office cab driver what to do

Meri shadi k 11 din maine apni wife ko pakada ki uska affair chal rha hai uske cab k driver k sth aur mere paas chat k records aur massage bhi hai too main divorce laine chata hoon kaise loo

Advocate Jyoti Sinha answered
Hello , you can divorce with your wife but before proceeding further for divorce you need to give certain information such as when you got married , where do you stay , weather your wife is staying with you or not . I am Delhi based lady advocate well versed in all district court of ncr Delhi .

Q: How to get divorce and child custody

Hindu: I wish to apply divorce from my husband on issues of abuse and compatability. We have a son 20 months old. He threatens to take the child away. Need guidance

Advocate Jyoti Sinha answered
Dear Madam , please specify your area of residence as I am Delhi based lady advocate well versed in all kind of Matrimonial dispute . You need to discuss few more points to make me understand your exact requirement . Thanx

Q: Facebook copyright issue due to claims of infringement to content

On demands of members of a facebook group to publish a joke's book, i as an admin, made all the efforts to get it published. The contents of the book was mainly derived from the contributors of the group. Soon after it was published, two particular members cum moderators raised about the copyright issue saying that the editor stole contents from the original writer Some points are: > the contents of the book are from the facebook group page. a few number of jokes were created on own and not posted in group. >the group does not have any valid bank account and not a registered society. > the editing and proof reading part was solely done by the editor. > thanksgiving note was mentioned in the prefect > the statement "the book is a collection of unique jokes contributed by the members" is clearly mentioned Sir, i would like to know whether giving copyright to my husband as an editor of the book is legal or not? Please clarify

Advocate Jyoti Sinha answered
Dear concern I am Delhi based lady advocate looking all IPR related litigation . Where you are staying , it is necessary to know the jurisdiction so that accordingly we can proceed for further details

Q: Husband having extra marital affair what to do

Hi i m a female 38 years age n having a son. My husband is cheating me, he is living out of city n comeback in 15 days. When i enquired i came to know that he is in affair with a girl. They seem to b married also, i have only facebook pictures as proof of my husband and her girl friend. Thay may b in a living relationship. I dont wanna live with him. Tell me how to proceex further with fb pics Thanks

Advocate Jyoti Sinha answered
Dear concern , where you are living with your family , because I am Delhi based lady advocate looking all matters related with Matrimonial dispute . I am looking all matters related with Matrimonial dispute in all Delhi district court as well as NCR court , you can contact me accordingly

Q: How to do court marriage and apply for police protection

sir me apse puchna chahti ki kya me apne mother father ki marzi ke bina shaadi kr sakti hu. court marrige krne ke liye kya unki jarurat hai kyuki vo hmari shadi ke against hai hm court marrige krne ke bad unhe khud informe kr dege. koi police ka chakkar to nahi hoga ya hmari shaadi se phle parents ko bulaya jayega? meri age 21 hai or my bf age 22 years to koi problem to nahi please tell me

Advocate Jyoti Sinha answered
Dear concern , you both are major so you can marry as per your choice but both of you need some documents for verification at office of marriage registrar and two witnesses . Where you live , I m Delhi based lady advocate , u can contact me at your convenience

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jyoti Sinha

Can Advocate Jyoti Sinha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jyoti Sinha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jyoti Sinha?

When you meet with Advocate Jyoti Sinha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jyoti Sinha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jyoti Sinha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jyoti Sinha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jyoti Sinha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jyoti Sinha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jyoti Sinha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jyoti Sinha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jyoti Sinha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.