One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Jitin Singhal

Advocate Jitin Singhal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 15, Gurgaon
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jitin Singhal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jitin provides services in various fields of Tax Matters, Arbitration Matters, Consumer related Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jitin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/1507/2010
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jitin Singhal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jitin Singhal

Q: Delay in Possession & Non payment of committed pre-emi for subvention

I had purchased a 3 BHK flat from builder CHD developers in 2013 with the address as 106, Golf avenue, Gurgaon. The month and year of possession was Dec 2015. It was stated on a letter head by the developers that in lieu of delay in providing the possession, the Pre- Emi shall be paid by them. However for the past 3 months, there has been no Pre- emi being paid by them and neither are they updating us on the possession date. I would like to make a complaint against them and also get a consultation on what should be done in this case. Pls guide us here. All suitable evidences can be provided.

Advocate Jitin Singhal answered
Sir, you can file a consumer complaint in the consumer forum under the provisions of consumer protection act for alleged deficiency of service and unfair trade practice. You can also claim compensation in this petition along with your other grievances.

Q: Legal remedy in case shop owner gives fraud bill to customer

Hello sir i bought a led tv on 2/4/16 but dealer give me fraud Bill don't giving me my original led Bill I wan case against him how much time will take in court processes and what will be punishment for dealer

Advocate Jitin Singhal answered
Sir, you can file a consumer complaints against the dealer under the provisions of consumer protection act before the consumer forum and claim compensation and it would take around one year for disposal of the case.

Q: Procedure to claim compensation from builder for delayed possession

have booked flat in Amrapali centurian park Noida extension in dec 2010 and still waiting for possession after 95% of payment. builder is still not in the position of giving possession or late possession interest. construction has stopped completely. please suggest what to do and how to get my money and compensation. 

Advocate Jitin Singhal answered
Sir, in case the builder has stopped the construction and you habe paid almost 95% of the payment, then you can file consumer complaint against the builder for deficiency in service in commuter court and claim compensation with interest.

Q: How to get GST registration legally

How to get gst, please tell me.

Advocate Jitin Singhal answered
You have to fill application form in the GST portal to be able to get registration under the provisions of GST Acts and Rules. You have to provide number of documents to be able to get registered under GST.

Q: After paying the loan amount again debit from customer what can i do

 I need advice that what action would be taken against company from which loan taken. After paying the complete loan and taken noc from company .cpmpany again denotes the installment from customer account.kindly suggest what action taken against company against this fraud.

Advocate Jitin Singhal answered
In this case, firstly, you can a legal notice to the company . if after receiving legal notice, they still ask you about the installments, then you can file a consumer complaint against the company and claim compensation.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jitin Singhal

Can Advocate Jitin Singhal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jitin Singhal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jitin Singhal?

When you meet with Advocate Jitin Singhal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jitin Singhal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jitin Singhal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jitin Singhal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jitin Singhal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jitin Singhal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jitin Singhal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jitin Singhal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jitin Singhal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.