One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Jhansi Rani M

Advocate Jhansi Rani M

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Pragathi Nagar, Hyderabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Jhansi Rani M has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Jhansi Rani M's office is in Pragathi Nagar, Hyderabad.
  • City Civil Court, Hyderabad   ,
  • District Consumer Forum, Hyderabad,
  • Hyderabad High Court,
  • Metropolitan Criminal Court, Hyderabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Jhansi Rani M Regarding Call list from a mobile application Child cast for inter cast marriage