One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jennifer John

Advocate Jennifer John

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSupreme Court of India, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jennifer John has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jennifer provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jennifer enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. She is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/750/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jennifer John. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jennifer John

Q: file case against unitech builder for not giving flat on time

I have booked apartment with unitech ltd in Unihome sec 117 Noida in year sep 2009 but still not handover my apartment whereas time bond is only 2years. now I want to file the case in consumer court. let me know the procedure. I have booked My propertites under value is 23lacs on that time (Year 2009)

Advocate Jennifer John answered
Yes you should file the case against the said builder. Please be informed that already various cases have been filed against the builders in various courts and the relief has been granted to applicants like you by Hon'ble Supreme Court.

Q: Received termination letter from company without any show cause notice

I've received termination letter against show cause notice for a false allegation. Working for 12 years with this company. Have to collect full and final. No notice period given. Can I file a legal case.

Advocate Jennifer John answered
Its not clear whether you were a permanent or temporary employee. What were the allegations against which you were terminated? What the rules and regulations say about such termination? For filing case, you must provide these inputs first.

Q: filing complaint against brand for selling old products on new price

Dear sir, Theirs a fashion brand chanel is selling old product on new price. In india chanel stores are available in chennai at vellachery, in mumbai at palladium, in delhi they are available in selectcity walk, dlf promenade mall & imperial hotel. This brand sells makeup, skincare & fragrance in retail stores. While every year these brand sell old mrp products at new price becasue every year they increase their price. So they simply remove old price tag & paste new price tag and they change lot no., expiration date, date of import etc. As i have all the proofs. So please suggest how to complaint about this french luxury brand.

Advocate Jennifer John answered
A complaint in this regard can be filed in consumer forum or commission under various acts as in MRTP Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act alongwith a complain to Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) for such unfair trad practice.

Q: clarification on the procedure to ask employees to resign

Dear Experts, due to financial problem we want some of the employees to leave our org pls clarify in this scenario can we ask them to resign. legally what is the procedure for the same? regds Kankit

Advocate Jennifer John answered
One / two months notice may be issued to the employee(s) as per organisation policy explaining the reason of termination. Alternatively you can ask employee(s) to resign which will be beneficial for them, provided you clear all fulll and final dues and documentary formalities.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jennifer John

Can Advocate Jennifer John represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jennifer John can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jennifer John?

When you meet with Advocate Jennifer John for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jennifer John?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jennifer John, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jennifer John?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jennifer John, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jennifer John?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jennifer John regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jennifer John?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jennifer John can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.