One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jayant Mudgal

Advocate Jayant Mudgal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jayant Mudgal completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Child Custody, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jayant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2191/2017
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jayant Mudgal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jayant Mudgal

Q: Procedure in case brother of grandfather wants to have share

Sir mere dada k father k naam ek plot hai wo btware mein hmare pas aaya hua hai..bnaya b hmne h use uska sb kuch hmne kiya hai or usko hmare pas 25 sal se jyada ho gye ..mere dada ka bhai usme apna hisa lena chhata hai ..wo plot purana hone ki wjh se uski pki registri nhi hai to kya case krke wo hisa le skte hai

Advocate Jayant Mudgal answered
He should have sufficient proof of ownership that he has respective share in your property .As u are in possession of the property since more then 25 years burden of proof to show ownership is on the brother of your grandfather so he may file suit for possession if he wishes against you.

Q: Property dispute harassment to senior citizen by neighborhood people

My senior citizen parents who are 70+ are being threatened by our neighbour relatives over a property dispute case. My relatives also live in the same house. In one incident, over a trivial fight over meter, my father was pushed and fell to the ground by the opposite party son who is 40. I live in a different city because of work. What are the steps I can take to protect my parents safety? I am worried about their safety and life.

Advocate Jayant Mudgal answered
As of now ,File a complaint against the son of opposite party in your nearby police station stating that your father was threatened by the son of opposite party and if any thing happens with him in future they will be held liable towards the same .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jayant Mudgal

Can Advocate Jayant Mudgal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jayant Mudgal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jayant Mudgal?

When you meet with Advocate Jayant Mudgal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jayant Mudgal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jayant Mudgal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jayant Mudgal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jayant Mudgal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jayant Mudgal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jayant Mudgal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jayant Mudgal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jayant Mudgal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.