One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Javed Ahmad

Advocate Javed Ahmad

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Javed Ahmad completed his law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Javed enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2007. He is a member of the Shahdara Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2417/2007
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Karkardooma
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2200

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 2200

Get advice from Advocate Javed Ahmad

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Javed Ahmad Can a 19 years old boy marry a 20 years old girl in India Cheating and rape after promise to marriage done to me