One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jatin Kumar

Advocate Jatin Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDarya Ganj, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jatin Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Jatin provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Jatin enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/357/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jatin Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jatin Kumar

Q: Can my husband file for divorce based on nude photo sent by a friend

Meri ek half nude photo Jo ek ladke sath hai wo photo mere husband ko send ho gayi, jiski wajah se mujhpe court main mere khilaf court main case daal diya gaya hai, but ye photo majak main khichi hui thi lakin relation Kuch nhi hai, Kya Mera husband mujhe is photo k base pe divorce Le sakta hai, lawyer mujhse haa karwane k liye har tarah se saval karega, lakin mujhe pata ki Mera aisa koi relation nahi hai, aur husband mujhe 6 years se mere sath nahi rahta hai, mere paas uski audio clip bhi hai jismain mujhe jaanse marne ki dhamki de raha hai, aur usne jab jab mujhe mara hai uske baad ki medical report hai lakin FIR nahi hai, ek FIR hui thi lakin usko police walo ne likha fir kaat diya kaha dusre police station jao waha hogi FIR. Ussne mujhe mentally aur physical shadi k bad se toucher kiya jiska maine kahi bhi FIR nhi hamesha bachaya hai Kya main apne aap ko bacha paongi aur kaise Kya mujhe divorce Le sakta hai, pls reply in Hindi

Advocate Jatin Kumar answered
Yes this can be a ground of divorce because your husband will say that you are having illegal relationship with your paramour, it is advised to reaolve the issue amicably without entering into litigation

Q: Can I willingly have sex and get pregnant with my son

I am a widow and my age is 43.My son is 22. My husband & daughter died 10 years ago in a car crash.My son showed sexual interest in me for the past 3 years.I consoled him it is normal and ok & tried to guide him out of it.Since I love my son more than my life, I yielded to his wish recently & we have regular sex now. We just moved to Delhi from Kerala and now my son is talking about babies. We have no relatives here and is safe. I stopped taking BC pills for the past 5 months .I missed my period now . Is it ok by law if we have a baby? Is it ok if we continue our relationship forever.?

Advocate Jatin Kumar answered
No it is not allowed as per law because Under all societies in the world, the status of a child i.e. whether it is born legitimate or illegitimate has greatconsequence. Both in the contemporary society and in the historical society there is classification of children aslegitimate and illegitimate. The illegitimate children never enjoyed equal status with the legitimate children. The societyalways discriminated the illegitimate children in many ways. Not only the society discriminated them, even law hasdiscriminated them. Law has not given the illegitimate children the same legal rights as the legitimate ones are given.Under almost all the personal laws the right to inheritance of the legitimate children and the illegitimate children are notthe similar. Illegitimacy carried a strong social stigma among all religions practised in the world.Premarital sexual relationship and extramarital sexual relationship are considered to be a sin in almost all the societies.So the resultant child of such offensive relationship is also kept in a state of sin. It is considered illegitimate. Manyreligions also view premarital or extramarital sexual relationship as an offensive relationship. Almost all the personal lawsin India are religion-based and so even under law, the children born out of such offensive relationship are not given equalstatus with the children born out of a lawful wedlock.

Q: How to evict husband from property

an old (55) lady wishes to throw her husband out of the house as he is in adultery. what is the surest and fastest way to evict him? she has only one daughter who is 35.

Advocate Jatin Kumar answered
If property is in your name you can debar your husband from property,in addition of this you can file Criminal complain against him under ipc but you can't debar your husband from his personal or ancestors property

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jatin Kumar

Can Advocate Jatin Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jatin Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jatin Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Jatin Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jatin Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jatin Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jatin Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jatin Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jatin Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jatin Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jatin Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jatin Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.