One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal

Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoINA, Delhi
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Jaswant provides services in various field of civil laws, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Jaswant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/2137/1999
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal

Q: Company not providing PF number but made PF deduction what to do

I was working with an organisation in Delhi from 8th June to 30th Nov, 2003 as 'Marketing Officer". My appointment letter had PF component and there was regular deduction from my salary. We were not given pay slip during my tenure. I was out of town and was occupied with my professional and personal commitments. Now, I am requesting the said organisation to provide me pf number and they are not responding. I have my appointment & Relieving Letter with me as proof. What should i do to get my PF I have attached my appointment letter and experience letter for your reference?

Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal answered
Preliminary you shall serve the company with a legal notice seeking them to provide you with the details of pf or make the payment of the deductions made in lieu of the same. I suppose the company will not like to get into a legal battle of this sort and the notice shall serve your purpose, in case the company still fails to give the money we can initiate legal course of action against the company.

Q: How can i stop husband from selling ancestral property ?

have agricultural land in Meerut which is ancestral property. husband has 2 brothers and mother. have son who is 24 and daughter 19. have also filed for mutual divorce but he is not appearing in the court for the matter. now i want that he should not sell that as i want my children to get there share in it. how can we stop him

Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal answered
Children can ask for partition of the property through court of law, in which an application of stay can be filed and an interim injunction can be obtained from the court of law, which will restrain your husband to sell the property or creating any kind of third party interest.

Q: After registration what documents generated by MCD in relation to land

After registration of a property in bangalore a khata is generated in present owner's name by BBMP -Bruhuth Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike .what are the documents generated by municipal corporation of Delhi in relation to land property ?

Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal answered
In Delhi, one has to get the property mutated in the office of concerned Municipal Corporation, However this mutation is only for the purpose of House Tax and is not a proof of ownership.Though there is no other authority which provides any document recording the ownership, the mutation of MCD is accepted as proof of ownership in the market

Q: Where should I file my case to evict the tenant?

I rented my property to a aged person (Age-75) in Ahmedabad in 2012. We didn't make any rent agreement as he was a known person. But since then he is not paying the rent and when I approached him to make a agreement he didn't sign it. I have filed a suit in city civil court in 2012. He submitted partial rent amount in court so far. Can somebody please advise me which act can help me to eviction of flat, get the accumulated rent and to get the possession back,

Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal answered
You need to fill in more details as what is the monthly rent of the property in order to decide which laws shall be applicable to the said suit.There can be more than one law attracted in order to obtain eviction of the flat.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal

Can Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jaswant Rai Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.