One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Janit Yadav

Advocate Janit Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Courts Gurgaon, Gurgaon
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Janit Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Janit provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Janit enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2013. He is a member of Gurgoan Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/2306/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Janit Yadav. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Janit Yadav

Q: Cheque bounce case. Person want to raise complain against me

I borrow some money and give my cheque to the person. I'm ready to pay the amount but I want time but person want to raise complain. What step that person can take

Advocate Janit Yadav answered
He can file a complaint under section 138 of negotiable instrument act. .

Q: How to recover money in Cheque bounce case when accused is in custody?

A cheque bounce case and cheating case was filed against a hospitality company. My recovery amount is close to 1 crore and the case filed in 2011 november. the accused is from Bangalore and right now he is in custody in Bangalore. He has been avoiding the hearings in the gurgaon courts now. I am under alot of financial stress, ho can i give direction to this case so that i can get some relief at the earliest.

Advocate Janit Yadav answered
If accused is in custody in that case money can be recovered by attaching the property of accused .

Q: Friend paid through cheque which was invalid, how to recover money

I have given 5 lakh rupees to my. Frnd by rtgs in august mnth for 3 mnth now that time he gave me a cheq.i have submit it to my bank . But there is show stop payment . Is there any way to get my rupees.

Advocate Janit Yadav answered
Yes... By filing a complaint against your friend, you can recover your money, but make sure that after getting return memo of cheque, you must give a legal notice within one month from the date of return memo of cheque

Q: Builder not refunding the money even after cancellation. What to do?

Hi I made a booking in raheja developers "Krishan housing Scheme" which is govern by Haryana affordable Housing Policy 2013, As per policy cancelation charges of rs 25000 will be deducted and remaining amount will be refunded , I made a cancelation request in november 2016, and asking to refund the amount after deducting the cancelation charges and send several mails to them & visited their offfices many times , now they are saying your money will be refunded only when your unit is resold to a new buyer and when equivalent amount is received from it then only we will be give you refund and they also saying it will take around 10 months and we will not give any interest for dalay , though when there is delay of 1 day in instalment they charged me a interest @ 15%. there is nothing like that mentioned in BBA what they are saying, what should i do, & what relief can i seek via legal notice or by filing case with consumer forum.

Advocate Janit Yadav answered
You must file a consumer complaint, but before filing of consumer complaint, you should give a legal notice, it might be possible that builder can negotiate and refund the same accordingly the policy of the project,if fails then remedy of consumer complaint avails

Q: Friend gave invalid cheque for payment, please advise

Last year I have deposit 3 lakh in my frnd account by cash.deposit slip was signed by me.he gave me a Chek of my name of acccount pay . But when Chek on clearing bank staff told me about there is stop payment by this chek. And return Chek to me. How can I recover my payment plz hrlp

Advocate Janit Yadav answered
You can file a complaint under section 138 of NI act .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Janit Yadav

Can Advocate Janit Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Janit Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Janit Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Janit Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Janit Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Janit Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Janit Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Janit Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Janit Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Janit Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Janit Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Janit Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.