One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jagjit Singh

Advocate Jagjit Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKarol Bagh, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Labour & Service, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jagjit Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Jagjit provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, taxation matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.
Advocate Jagjit enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.
Enrollment Number : D/672/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jagjit Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jagjit Singh

Q: Parents threatening me to disclose my illness if I marry my BF

I suffered from scizophrenia in 2013. I want to marry a guy who knows about my history of illness and is ready to marry me but my family is not supportive of this and they said they will not let me marry him because he is of different caste and they will prove me mentally unfit in court. I am not experiencing any past symptoms and feel mentally fit and still want to marry the guy of my choice, please tell is there a way out for us.

Advocate Jagjit Singh answered
Take a medical fitness certificate from government certified hospital/doctor and then marry.In future u parents may not be able to prove you mentaly unfit...and they cannot if u r not mentaly unfit...

Q: No reply from company regarding my full and final settlement

I have been working as divisional manager HR and resigned on 13th August 2015 and after no due from all the departments got relieving on 31st August 2015. After sending reminders through emails for full and final settlement amount of approximately 2.5 lacs. I am not received any reply from management. Kindly advice what are the options available.

Advocate Jagjit Singh answered
did the gave you any document regarding full and final settlement. If yes then you can give them a legal notice after which you can file a case for recovery of money.also clarify the fact that in the relieving letter it is written that the amount is to be paid.

Q: Husband left me took his stuff and not returning what can I do

I got married last year. After a little argument between me and my husband, he left the home. He has left me deserted in a rented apartment. I dont even know where is he staying and where he is right now. He left the home 7 days back. Came home 1 day in my absence and took off all his stuff and left home before i reached. He has left me desterted and moreover i dont even have a job right now and no financial support from parents also. The landlord asks for the rent, The last time we spoke, he said he does not want to live with me and he will not come back. How do i proceed with this legally

Advocate Jagjit Singh answered
You have many legal remedies. You can a case for maintainence and divorce if u want.After that you can also sit in mediation so that you can resolve your problems with your husband.You have to give more details so that we can guide you properly and then u can choose what all remedies you want

Q: Physical violence from in laws and husband not supporting me

Hi. It is love marriage for us. He left home n married to me. We came back to his house after 1 year of our mariage. Its been 3 years in total. I m facing abuses,physical voilence,n now since 3 months he is just living with his mom at a seperate floor..not with me. Please guide me what should i do n handle? M in he flirts with other women now..which was also contributing to daily discords n arguments.his family continuously washing his brain.please suggest

Advocate Jagjit Singh answered
Firstly you do not have to take physical voilence from your husband or your family. You have plenty of remedies in law which you can take.And law also favours your side.Its upto you what option you wish to take.

Q: Husband forcing to take divorce under Australian laws what can I do

I am living in Australia and got married in India, My husband wants divorce as per australian law so he dont have to pay alimony What should I do to get alimony?

Advocate Jagjit Singh answered
U have to file a divorce case in India for claiming almony and maintainance. Once divorce is given under australian laws u wont be able to file it in India. U can file the divorce case in India without even coming to India but u have to make power of attorney on your behalf. Did u got married as per hindu marriege act u have to clarify these aspects first for us to guide you properly.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jagjit Singh

Can Advocate Jagjit Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jagjit Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jagjit Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Jagjit Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jagjit Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jagjit Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jagjit Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jagjit Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jagjit Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jagjit Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jagjit Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jagjit Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.