One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Humera Padvekar

Advocate Humera Padvekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Documentation, High Court, Muslim Law, Patent, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Humera Padvekar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • District Court, Panvel
  • Vashi Civil Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Humera Padvekar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Humera Padvekar

Q: PG owner not returing my deposit..

I gave deposit to PG owner but due to personal issues. i told him that i dont want to stay there...he is not giving me deposit back..what should i do? We dnt have any written agreement and not sign on acceptance of term and condition but i have proof of google pay.

Advocate Humera Padvekar answered
You can send him a legal notice through a lawyer demanding refund of the deposit and in case the owner doesn't refund the deposit despite receiving legal notice then your lawyer will advise you to approach the local police and register complaint against the owner. In case the owner agrees to refund your money, make sure it's done via Gpay or NEFT. If he issues a cheque make sure it's realised before you withdraw the complaint

Q: legal charges for mortgage loan

is it mandatory to pay lawyer valuation charges and to take property insurance from bank to get mortgage loan ?

Advocate Humera Padvekar answered
A lawyer charges fees for doing property valuation and the fees must be mutually agreed upon beforehand. It is ethical to pay fees for the service you have availed from the lawyer. Buying property insurance is a good practice if you are taking home loan but it is not mandatory to do so according to RBI

Q: Car Dealer sold incorrect car Verient

I purchased Hundai Verna 1.6 Verient 2012 model from Mumbai Car dealer, after 15 days from purchased I noticed that car is 1.4 liter Verient and not 1.6 liter Verient. I have valid receipts and delivery note which dealer has given me, can I send legal noticed against dealer for this fraud and asked my whole money back from him?

Advocate Humera Padvekar answered
You can send a legal notice to the dealer for fraudulently selling you a different car variant and either demand a refund or exchange the car for the variant you wanted to purchase and also claim damages from the dealer.

Q: Harassment to a Senior Citizen by the members of the Society

I am a Senior Female Citizen aged 65 years living alone for the past 15 years . The Society members are trying to falsely implicate me as they want to save a person who has always created nuisance by his drunken behaviour late in the nights and of recently he has been harassing the members of the Society and blaming me. Some members have filed a Police Complaint against him. Yet there is no effect. Hence now they are trying to shift the blame on to me saying that I am the cause for his behaviour to buy peace in the Society. Kindly advice

Advocate Humera Padvekar answered
HelloIf your society is registered then the management has to abide by its bye-laws which include taking action against harassment to fellow member by other members. If they fail to do so, you may approach the consumer court and demand compensation from the society. Alternatively, you can approach the police authorities and register a complaint against the persons who have been harassing you.

Q: Harrasment by daughter in law to mother in law and sisters in law

My daughter in law is threatening me that she will file a dowry case and ask for property wherein my son works in Saudi and she left my house with her consent after filing a nc in local police station. When she left she was pregnant. Now she came back with her kid and is asking for property which is on my name. We have written a complaint in writing to police commissioner where in we attached all the nc copies where we timely made a police complaint about my daughter in law and his family for harrassing me and my son and we got an inquiry call as well but now she came back and police advised her to go to court and file case. So indirectly she will will file a fake case against me despite not doing anything wrong and having all the whatsapp chats and recordings and nc complaint. Please help me what to do

Advocate Humera Padvekar answered
HelloTimes have changed now & dowry cases do not necessarily involve arrests by police immediately. Moreover, according to Islamic law, a daughter in law does not have any right over mother in law's property. In case if she files a dowry case, then it will be dealt on merits & not according to any allegations made by her so please be assured of that.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Humera Padvekar

Can Advocate Humera Padvekar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Humera Padvekar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Humera Padvekar?

When you meet with Advocate Humera Padvekar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Humera Padvekar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Humera Padvekar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Humera Padvekar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Humera Padvekar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Humera Padvekar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Humera Padvekar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Humera Padvekar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Humera Padvekar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.