One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hitesh Jain

Advocate Hitesh Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
Kalkaji, Delhi
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Landlord/Tenant, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hitesh Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hitesh provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Consumer cases, Cheque Bounce cases and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hitesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/932/2009
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Family Courts, Delhi,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Hitesh Jain Advice in case landlord harassing and increasing rent unnecessarily. Complaint against the class teacher for beating up the child