One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hitesh Chopra

Advocate Hitesh Chopra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hitesh Chopra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hitesh provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Trademark & Copyright Matters, Family Matters, Corporate Matters, Civil Matters, Wills/Trusts Matters, Arbitration Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hitesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008.

Enrollment Number : D/1209/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hitesh Chopra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hitesh Chopra

Q: Sold generator to someone, some payment in cheque which got bounced

I sold a generator to a person and he gave me money in form of some cash and 2 cheques.cheque date was after 15 days of selling.after 2 days of cheque date I submit cheque to my cheque was bounce.after bounce I talk to buyer but he does not give my plz help me that wht can I do.wht low,what right against it for case on buyer....

Advocate Hitesh Chopra answered
We need to see some documents before we further pursue and as per your details , You can file a case u/s 138 of N I Act after all the pre requisite to be followed to recover your money. for further details contact us.Thanks

Q: How to file case for cheque bounce

hello sir me plzz muje kisi se paise lene the to usne muje cheque de Diya and WO cheque bounce ho gaya abh main us par case Karna chahta hun ...BT muje uska address nii malum sirf uska mobile number or bank account number Pata hai abh main kya karu??

Advocate Hitesh Chopra answered
Under these kind of cases firstly we have to study the whole documents and then definitely there are chances of getting the full money back along with interest but we have to initiate the action very rapidlyThanksRegards

Q: What is the procedure for applying for divorce hindu

Hi, Would request to have assistance for Cast: HINDU (BOTH) Marriage Tenure; 3 years Problem: Right after the marriage behavior of my wife and In laws was not good. There was frequently disputes between both of us. Main reason of disputes was that my wife was not interested in children and also was not giving any response regarding plan of family. There were a lot of disturbing situations. Everytime assurance was given by my in laws that everything is OK. And aftet 3 years of marriage, I came to know that my wife is not having UTERUS since Birth. It was hide by my wife and my In laws, and their behavior is also pathatic. They are trying to put false allegations on us. Need to know, if on the basis of above points, divorce can be granted.

Advocate Hitesh Chopra answered
Hare Krishna Divorce can be granted on these grounds as this is one kind of cruelty and there are other ways also to get out of this marriage relation legitimately . For further clarification, we need to have detailed discussion.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hitesh Chopra

Can Advocate Hitesh Chopra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hitesh Chopra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Chopra?

When you meet with Advocate Hitesh Chopra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Chopra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Chopra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Chopra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hitesh Chopra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hitesh Chopra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hitesh Chopra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hitesh Chopra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hitesh Chopra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.