One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hira Lal Jha

Advocate Hira Lal Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaket Court, Delhi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Hira Lal Jha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hira provides services in various fields of Motor Accident Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hira enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of Saket Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2455-A/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hira Lal Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hira Lal Jha

Q: How can wife divorce husband without his knowledge and consent?

I have heard from my wife relative that she is saying to her relatives that she has taken divorce but we have not received any summon from there side for divorce im schoked now , should I file police FIR ,one side divorce like she is saying is valid or not

Advocate Hira Lal Jha answered
Quite impossible. Getting divorce is possible by spouse through complete a complete legal proceedings, under which presence of both parties is essentially required. They are telling you lie. Don't be afraid and call for court order.

Q: Extra martial affair of my wife with his office cab driver what to do

Meri shadi k 11 din maine apni wife ko pakada ki uska affair chal rha hai uske cab k driver k sth aur mere paas chat k records aur massage bhi hai too main divorce laine chata hoon kaise loo

Advocate Hira Lal Jha answered
You can file a divorce petition with a ground of adultery and cruelty. But, it's very important to prove adultery. What type of chattings between the said driver and your wife are available with you, are most important.

Q: Leakage in the bathroom of the flat above, how to recover for damage

There is leakage in the bathroom of the flat above my flat.despite no of times request he is not paying heed. So what should be done

Advocate Hira Lal Jha answered
You should file a civil suit for damages, and recovery. First serve a legal notice. If he doesn't respond properly. Then file civil suit with photographs of damages. You should calculate damage properly.

Q: Cheque dispute. Complex. How to proceed ?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to know that when a person sign/give a Cheque to another person but the details are not filled by the owner of cheque but by the another person with consent of the cheque owner , then Is there any possibility that the cheue owner can sue the another in case of a dispute..? Thanks & Regards, Alka

Advocate Hira Lal Jha answered
Filling details doesn't keep any legal value. Only signature is enough for violation of offence under section 138 of n I act. You can not have any privilege for not filling details on your cheque. Another defence can be checked.

Q: How much compensation will I get from MACT

My husband died in a road accident in 2012 August. His income was 16 Lacs per annum and he was 30 years of age.If the driver of the offending vehicle was holding a fake licence then will I get Compensation by the insurance Company?And how much money is expected to be received approximately.

Advocate Hira Lal Jha answered
You will get a handsome compensation, which will be calculated to so many heads as loss of income for whole life, expenses in treatment if any and many more. But real advice can be given after studying of DAR.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hira Lal Jha

Can Advocate Hira Lal Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hira Lal Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hira Lal Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Hira Lal Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hira Lal Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hira Lal Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hira Lal Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hira Lal Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hira Lal Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hira Lal Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hira Lal Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hira Lal Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.