One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Himanshu Pathak

Advocate Himanshu Pathak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGol Market, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshu Pathak completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Criminal Cases, Consumer Forum matters, Family matters, Divorce cases,Civil cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Himanshu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010.

Enrollment Number : D/4179-A/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Himanshu Pathak. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshu Pathak

Q: Road accident on bike while returning home from job

I was returning home from my job at 10:30pm I met an accident near Madhuban chowk. A drunk pedestrian came on the road and while trying to save him,my bike got disbalanced and I collided to the divider. I got 5 stiches on my left eybrow and my bike is not in condition to work, completly broken. After the accident I was unconscious and police took me from there to the hospital nearby i.e Babasaheb Ambedkar hospital in Rohini. MLC was made by them. Now the issue is that when I return to my office after 14 days of that accident, they asked me to meet the HR. The HR told me that since the incedent is happened while returning home. So company is not liable for anything and they simply ignored all the documents of accident and all. Almost all of my SL(sick leaves) and CL (casual leaves) were consumed. Perhaps it was not a casual incident and I was not sick. This is wrong. They must look at the case. Is there anything that I can do ?

Advocate Himanshu Pathak answered
See you write a letter to the HR narrating the entire incident with copy of MLC and other documents and asked for the sick leave etc as per the company rules. Again at the same time you may check with your company is there any group insurance policy taken by company for the employee, whereby you are covered. Ultimately if they fail to act you have to approch court

Q: Electricity bill received even when the meter was not there

My electricity meter at my office was stolen on 15th Aug and FIR was filed with Delhi police. I had submitted above details with concerned BSES office of my area on 17th -Aug. It's been over a month no meter has been installed till date. To my shock I have received a bill with my two months of consumption charge for the month of Aug. What legal advise do you have for me ?

Advocate Himanshu Pathak answered
Just right a official complaint to the appellate authority of BSES and if they failed to respond you may file complaint in Electricity Tribunal and/or Court claiming the waiver of fee and installation of new meter.

Q: No. of small factories in a Residential area since past 10 years

Hello There has been a number of small factories of making plastic dolls, idols etc. for the last 10 years. In last three - four years, they occupied the much more space and landlord had made a building for them also. It causes Noise and Air pollution 24 x 7 in the colony. No. of workers is more than 50. There is also a security issue and it disturb the daily life of residence. Issue of child labour is also there. They give bribe to police every now and then. Please tell me the procedure of complaint and to whom I have started with.(like MCD, CM office, police etc). Online complaint is enough or should I post the hard copy of letter. Did I need the sign of my neighbors. Did I require photos for future reference. Please tell me the procedure and how I should plan these thing step by step

Advocate Himanshu Pathak answered
First of all right a complaint with photographs, details and other proof to the concerned Police Station along with Deputy Commissioner of Police of concerned area. Apart from that send the copy to Government Department, NGT, Child Labor authority, MCD and Pollution Control Board. If they fail to take any action you may move to either High Court or NGT.

Q: In-law not allowing to meet my husband what can i do

Me husband bimar hai, family problems ki wajah se wo mental disturb hai, me Apne parents ke ghar pr hu, mere inlawss mujhe mere husband se Milne nhi dete dhamki dete hai.

Advocate Himanshu Pathak answered
if the matter is not short out through negotiation, you can lodge complaint to the concerned police station and /or can file Domestic Violence case because the act of your in law seems to be unlawful.

Q: Iam an IAS aspirant and false FIR has been lodged against me

Hello i am an ias aspirant,an FIR has been filed against me in minor issue can it affect my career?

Advocate Himanshu Pathak answered
Dear Sir, It would be better, if you can short out the matter through compounding the same if permissible under law. If FIR is baseless and false you may apply to Hon`ble High Court for quashing the same.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Himanshu Pathak

Can Advocate Himanshu Pathak represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Himanshu Pathak can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Pathak?

When you meet with Advocate Himanshu Pathak for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Pathak?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Pathak, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Pathak?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Pathak, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Himanshu Pathak?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Himanshu Pathak regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Himanshu Pathak?

The cost of hiring Advocate Himanshu Pathak can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.