One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Himanshu Kapoor

Advocate Himanshu Kapoor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNizamuddin East, Delhi
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshu Kapoor completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Trademark & Copyright, Family, Property, Child Custody, Divorce, Civil, Recovery, Corporate, Banking /Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Himanshu enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2612/2010
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Himanshu Kapoor. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshu Kapoor

Q: Sister's in laws not providing her money to meet her expenses

Sir, My Brother-in-law (aged 37 yrs) died two weeks ago due to some medical complication.He has left behind my Sister and her two children (8 and 6 years old). Now, as they don't have any financial means to cater to their daily expenses, my sister tried to ask for money from her father-in-law, but he summarily rejected it by saying that go and ask your mother. Then we told her father-in-law, that we would be taking care of her financial needs relating to her children's education and he should take care of her daily needs like grocery and all. But he is not ready to even this. Then, we put forward another option that if he could take care of the children at home than she will work somewhere to earn money, but he is not even ready to this. The house my sister lives in is in the name of my deceased brother-in-law and his mother who is also dead. What all legal options do I have to make sure that my nephews get their due part from that house and what is the procedure for the same. Regards

Advocate Himanshu Kapoor answered
Sir,In respect your aforementioned query, firstly please clarify whether your Brother-in-law has left any will or not? Please also inform whether the property is self acquired property of your Brother-in law or is is a joint family property. if not then under the Hindu Succession Act, 1956, the wife of the deceased and the children are entitled to one share each in the property. So your sister can approach the court and file a suit for partition with respect to the said property.

Q: Legal formalities for paying amount on foreign websites

I want to make shopping from foreign sites like, etc i can pay the amount through paypal. I want to know that is it legal? I have to intimate my bank before payment? What is the legal formalities for Individuals

Advocate Himanshu Kapoor answered
Dear Sir,In response to your query please note that it is legal to create a paypal account in India. While making payment through paypal you need to link your debit or credit card with it for making the payment, however it is not necessary to link your bank account while purchasing anything, the only time when it will be required to link your bank account is when you want to receive a payment from abroad through paypal, which is mostly the case with people who are working online and are frequently receiving payments through abroad. But, you being an individual can use paypal for buying stuff as you are just paying though your debit or credit card whichever you register with pay pal. So as such there are no legal formalities for making an account on paypal. Hope this resolves your query. In case of any legal query you can feel free to contact.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Himanshu Kapoor

Can Advocate Himanshu Kapoor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Himanshu Kapoor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor?

When you meet with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Himanshu Kapoor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Himanshu Kapoor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Himanshu Kapoor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.