One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Himanshi Bhardwaj

Advocate Himanshi Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 5
Rohini Courts, Delhi
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshi Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 2 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Himanshi Bhardwaj's office is in Rohini Courts, Delhi.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshi Bhardwaj Forced marriage and blackmailing Clarigication about minimum amount to be paid as Alimony-Reg.