One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Hemant Phalpher

Advocate Hemant Phalpher

  Jorbagh, Delhi

 Experience: 9 years

3 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Corporate

Advocate Hemant Phalpher has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hemant provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, corporate matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hemant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association & Saket District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2171/08

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Hemant Phalpher: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Corporate


  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Delhi High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
  • TUE 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
  • WED 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
  • THU 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
  • FRI 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM
  • SAT 03:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Hemant Phalpher

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Hemant Phalpher

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Hemant Phalpher

Fill in your details and Advocate Hemant Phalpher will get back to you shortly.